Crazy Love

Morning, kids...I am sending 'Crazy Love' out to all of you...for some reason my hits were greater than 1800 yesterday...go figure...must have had the right blog title going...let's get it on...the Barr Redacted Version of the Mueller Report is all over the place...feast your eyes on it, if you will...

I started to read it via one of the sources I have...it's so comprehensive...I guess...immediately got me attention as to the Trump campaign and the numerous 'connections' to the Russians...the pawns were at work...still, I will leave the fact finding to those who do that...the watchdogs in our country...right?...

Collusion?...Obstruction?...listen, the Mueller Report is there to gather information...its up to Congress to use its findings, if needed...the missing link?...the barrier that AG Barr has put between the full contents of it...and what he released to the public...and the very interested Congresspeople...which makes me think that the subpoena of Mueller himself, is a foregone conclusion...

So, where are you on this?...should it be shelved?...or, continue on until the dots are all connected?...I have heard from some of you, and I respect those who differ from moi...I, do not have all the answers...duh...and, neither do you...ha ha...

Other...

The mighty (?) Padres have now lost 4 in a row...3 at home...egads...some severe lack of offense...like back to back hits...what?...we keep adjusting our lineup...I'm the one, that says, set your squad...and let the games go on...OK, I am hoping for a rebound today...keep the faith, baby...,

There was not going to be repeat of the fiasco of the Warriors/Clippers...Golden St got up big...cruised...actually got up by 31 (again!)...but, nope...Coach Kerr actually COACHED and protected his lead...I will tell you, the WORST coaching is on the pro level...without a doubt...

Trump...tweeted...today...that some of the statements about him...'are total bullshit'...his words...'this was an illegally started hoax, that never should have happened'...more of his words...

Kelly Anne Conway...'really the best day since he got elected'...'we're accepting apologies'...referring to the release of the Barr's Mueller Report...ah, listen here KAC, just try asking for that from your hubby....who feels 180* different from you...must be a fun night life for you two...

Trump was responding to Mueller's questions via the written word...in lieu of a sit down...well now...Donny had a mysterious lack of memory to many of the questions...'ah, NO recollection'...quite often the reply....yup...

'Crazy Love' by POCO....great song, right?...

Comments

Popular Posts