The Pix

Morning, kids...the cold is on it's way out...hip hip...48 hours?...fingers crossed...as I spent way too many moments watching the pixels...grabbed some stats that were surprising...then, tried to justify why...watched the latest version of Idol...and some hoops, for sure...there you go...and here I go...

For all of my cynicism of the D-1 Big Dance...the March Madness, I must throw out my pix to ya, anyhoo...there are upsets to be had...as the inevitable ones are out there...yes, I will not get them...I peak at the Vegas dudes, and wonder why they feel the way  they do...so...and I don't know if Marsh's office is doing a pool...haven't heard, yet...which would save me some scratch...ha ha...but, I will give  you my final 4...

In the east, I have who many do, Duke...in the South, it is Tennessee...in the Midwest, it is North Carolina...and in the West, I have Michigan...with the champ to be the Tar Heels...yea, so there are doubts that linger...Gonzaga is getting a starter back, who missed most of the season...Virginia plays such good D...Mich St could beat the Blue Devils...and, Kentucky's youth may do the maturing thang, like Duke's...these are my top 8...dark horse?...Florida St...

But really, I know nothing...for so much of the regular season, the pundits raved about the Big 14...but, the committee chose the ACC...and there is little fanfare, deservedly, for the Pac 12...just a bit more to ponder...you go kids...

Pro hoops...I really like the Blazers, but the center spot is a problem...the bloke makes silly mistakes...and I'm not too sure he gets it...they have to fire on all cylinders to win the West...hmmm...the Beard and Co are at top form, as are the Spurs, 9 in a row...the Warriors are the team to beat...I dunno, it may be more of a wish than a reality...

I mentioned in my opening...statistics...like polls...that show that Trump is stronger than ever in his base...89% of the Republicans dig what he is all about...9 out of 10...really?...they say the economy is strong...which has to be their sounding board...do they really like the things that he says and does?...or, do his people (?) bite the bullet...and accept the bizarre behavior of the bloke?...this I think is a truth...his base, talks to one another, ONLY...as, the rest of the country, can't stand him...polarity?...you got that right...

The word is...the Mueller Report is to be released to the AG, soon...as they say 'sooner than later'...which has been the mention for some time...already, there is the term 'blockage' of it, to Congress...that has been rumored...if there is nothing in it, that condemns, er, indicts the sitting Prez...then why would one block it?...unless, there is...and that is what the ASSUMPTION must be...stay tuned, the boat is about to be a rocking...

Imagine this...Mike Trout...MLB's Angels...to sign a 12 year contract worth $430 million bucks...!!!...say what?...something is getting out of hand, and its the money that is being thrown out...

The Futures?...up this morning...the one stock in a free fall?...FOX...ha ha ha....

There are changes a brewing...can't or won't go into 'em right now...but, stay tuned to this Horse channel for thangs...

Comments

Popular Posts