March Madness

I think you may be referring to hoops, when you think of 'March Madness'....but, this time I am talking about the incessant cold weather here in SoCal...the need for a warm coat...a beanie...and long pants...drat the pattern we are in...alas, off I go to the links...the threat of rain, but the weather girls (now 80% of them) say not until after we complete the round...

Hmmm, why are the 18 holes called a round?...maybe cuz, you finish where you started?...if one plays just 9 holes, is that called a semi-round?...half round?...golf, another 4 letter word...

How about Francisco Molinari coming out of the pack, to win Arnies T in Orlando...who'd a thunk...hey, is a pack, like a pack of wolves?...is that where that came from?...whatever, the one thang that stands out, is that Rory can't putt...I digress...

The worst beat the best...the Suns go into Alameda and whup...from the get go...the Warriors...I think the spread was 17...the NBA...go figure...and all of them GS guys were playing, I think...

A must see docu on CNN...about Saudi Arabia...so well done, kids...gives the foundation for our interest there...of course, oil...from FDR until now...but, the real split...came about when Israel was formed...confusing, and will make Trump not look as bad as I thought...in this area...

The Boeing 737 planes have troubles...and you can't have trouble in this field...BTW, I said that 137 perished in the latest crash, it was actually 157...tragic...those companies that bought the aircraft, have grounded them...and, the Futures, the Boeing Co is taking a BIG hit this am...the rest of the Market was up...

Looking out at the skies in the east...beautiful orange highlights...and that's where I am headed...to Singing Hills...FORE!...


Comments

Popular Posts