Far Out Man


For no particular reason at all, the Horse woke up feeling like protesting something...put on me hippie glasses and I am IN THE MOOD!...dang if I don't get like that, er this, every once in a while...and this is the while...makes me want to get a VW camper van...and set out on a journey around the US of A...ah, fuggit about the money, live off the land...oops, well, not hardly...however, don't want to go to the south, right now...really bad weather...and if I go to the north, there is the damn rain...the desert it is!...party on, Garth...

The NBA...battle of LaLa...as the Clip Joint thoroughly handled LeBron and his lifeless Lake Show...the Clips have youth and a vigor to win...James and Rondo...now the face of the LaLa Lakers, are vets, that are past their prime...you have to wonder about bringing LeBron to LA at this time in his career...with an attitude that happens as one ages, the ornery side of thangs...oh well, I like to see the Lakers lose...must by me PDX blood...

81...this number have any significance to you?...that's how many notifications that were sent out to people that are affiliated with the present inhabitant of the White House...to turn over documents that pertain to the grand leader of the pseudo Republican party...seems to moi...this is done by the House of Reps...that there is growing alarms that the Mueller Report may not get to Congress...so...the House will do it's own investigations...much to the chagrin of Donny...he can't stop this effort...oh yea, what about his 'Emergency?'...all reports are that it will be BLOCKED in the Repub led Senate...dagger...

You know this couple?...you may...the gal is Kellyann Conway, and the guy is her hubby, George...and get this, they are adamantly apart when it comes to Trump...she is a very visible proponent of the bloke...and he is just the opposite...imagine going home and listening to their conversations...has to be some doozies...or, is it all an act?...

You have seen some of the speech, er talk, er ramble on...by Trump at the CPAC by now...the total embarrassment of it all...but, this...his base loved it...and he is still as popular as ever to them...which is of concern to me...does it make any difference what he says?...as long as he lambasts any Demo?...this polarization is at an all time high...well, at least for the past 50 years...maybe longer...and we have HIM to thank for it...yes, these investigations into his campaign will be meaty and necessary....they have to wade through the camouflage...

The Bachelor...right, I am not watching...but, I have seen the promos for the finals...I guess it is the finals...as the bloke jumped over a wall?...like a deer...seems like that is a bit radical, huh...ha ha...

I'm not saying that it hasn't happened before...cuz, it has...but not THIS SOON...opening day at Petco Park...SOLD OUT!...the unveiling of the now San Diego Padres...lots of anticipation, kids...sure, I am trying to find all my gear to wear...proudly?...yes, siree, Bob...

The Futures were basically even...so...

American Idol...we taped it and watched episode one...geez, saw some really talented kids..it's my fav of these shows...but, I despise the way the winner, ah, wins...I want more transparency...

Maybe we should just bite it...and get the Class B...back in the saddle...

Finally, this is true...ah, true?...the youngest billionaire ever?...Kylie Jenner...oh my...

Comments

Popular Posts