All The President's Men

How about a dinner and a movie?...it's what we did last eve...spaghetti and da meat bolls...a bottle of Wiens finest...and we were set...the flick?...'All The Presidents Men'...made in the 70's and was about Watergate...the 2 majors, were Washington Post writers, Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward...you KNOW the story...'Deep Throat'...the painstaking unearthing (double 'ings, drat!) of the committee to re-elect Nixon...'follow the money'...as the break-in of the Demo office, got linked all the way to the top...the actors, were Dustin Hoffman and Robert Redford...plus an all star cast...

It is a 'must see' again, or, if you haven't...the first time...eerily similar to what is going on right now in the present regime...the many layers of covering up...ha ha, allegedly...my only negative to the production...well, I won't tell ya...you watch it, and let me know...what ya'll think...I think it's free at TMC...something like that...talk to your remote and it will find the show...

I said meat bolls, and it makes me cringe at the news out of the state of New York...that the alleged leader of the Mob...the Mob Boss...got gunned down in front of his house, then ran over by the assassins...in Staten Island...not exactly sure where that is...but, that stuff really happens...still...

And, with no connection to the previous paragraph... the husband of Theresa Giudice...Joe...just got out of the slammer...tax evasion...she, then, he, served time...but, not so fast, Joe...ICE has gotten involved...and the guy is reportedly to be shipped outta the country...never got his citizenship...is it just me, or, is ICE getting more and more powerful?...I just read this back...you probably don't know who THEY are...they were made 'famous' as a couple on 'The Housewives of New Jersey'...

Beto O'Rourke has announced his candidacy for the Prez of the USA, for 2020...wait, isn't Kanye supposed to throw HIS hat in the ring, too?...anyhoo...I had a theory way back when I coached...that if I had a poor team coming up...lots more kids tried out for the team...they knew...hmmm, there are a load of people trying to be the Prez for the Demos this time around...any hidden correlation there?...

This pay for college admission crap...that is in the courts...can you imagine that the Judge ordered one of the female stars a whopping $1million dollar bail amount...give me a break!...listen, this is just one artery of what goes on...I am convinced that there are many more of these situations out there...I am appalled at the amount of pixel coverage this gets...

Hold da phone!...this may be a FIRST!...where the Horse agrees with Trump...what?...he has ordered an immediate grounding of the Boeing 737 Max 8 and 9's...corrections need to be made...before they are allowed to get back in the skies...of course, he was the LAST leader in the World to do so...

Hoops...quickees...the Warriors beat the Beard, and his mates in Houston last nite...without KD...ah, I think that having too many mouths to feed, can make it tough to please everyone...and GS looked better to moi, with him out...the Ducks beat the Cougs in the Pac 12 T...WSU could be one of the worst teams I have ever seen....that bad, kids...will Zion play with Duke in their conf T?...finally, St Mary's beat the Zags...oh my, after getting whupped by them by 40+...woaah...

'I'm hungry, Georgie'...

Comments

Popular Posts