This, That, and Whatever

Penny for your thoughts...wait, do we still have a penny in circulation?...or, is that what your thoughts are worth?...well, I gots to tell you about a show we happened on...that informs the viewers of 4 giant cities, throughout the world...3 BBC peops are doing the presentation...it's cool, kids...the first two were Hong Kong and Mexico City...you can find it on Netflix...and dang it all, I can't recall the name of the show...for those of us, who have never been to those cities, it's fun to see what they are all about...trust the Horse...

Your guy Trump...will sign the bill to keep the government flowing...alas, it doesn't have enough $ to suffice him on his Trump Wall...so, he is going to probably do what he has been threatening to do...declare a 'National Emergency' and pull the funds from somewhere else to put his moniker on the fool wall...I find it appalling to listen to the Repub Senators fake their support for his actions...how do they sleep at night?...listen EVERYONE, we do indeed have a 'National Emergency' and it's NOT the money for his wall, but the foo presently inhabiting the White House...

Now I am assuming that you have a cell phone...and a computer, too...what % do you think, do?...in the USA, numbers were taken in '16...86.8%...and the numbers for a cell phone, here, is 95%...so much for landlines...right?...

Well, my query is this....how many applications do you have on your cell phone?...30 or more?...and how many of those do you use?...regularly?...talk about eating up space and memory...of course, you pay for it...gosh, it's taking me a long time to get to me point...

Is there a better app than the 'camera' app that comes with the phone?...now, I have the iPhone X...and it is pretty good...are there, or, is there a better one?...seems like the ones I download, end up costing me scratch and they are not easy to use...help me out, brothers and sisters...

I guess I must be looking for one that snaps a picture, and then makes you look young again...wait, there are those out there who doctor their pix...anyhoo...ha ha...must not need a new app...

And yes, my this that and whatever mode...the Padres are courting the two hot commodities in this year's free agency market...Manny Machado and Bryce Harper...man oh man, if we could land one or both of these blokes, we would be much, much better...instantly...it's all about the players...and Petco would be slammed...it's true...

Man, you can't even go out and have a nice dinner anymore...without a disturbance breaking out...happens everywhere....ah ha, did so in Nashville the other nite...who was behind the fracas?...oops, Miranda Lambert...and THAT is my star crap for the day...

Just now listening to Trump bellowing out his need for the 'Emergency'...he is absolutely disgusting...a bully...I just can't be quiet about him...his method of dealing with people who question him...is the WORST I have ever seen...we, are in trouble...

Geez, I forgot this...so, maybe we aren't totally in trouble...the Futures were WAY UP this am....thus, expect a BIG Market day....OK, a positive to leave you with...

Comments

Popular Posts