On The Other Hand

As we have now, countless, numbers of people...stepping up and sharing the same philosophy for our country...that we need change at the top...so...THEY...just may be THE...ONE...that can lead us out of whatever MESS we are currently in...and it's a big mess...a voice from the middle emerged...an Independent...Charles Schulz...(ha ha, I er, the Horse means, Howard)...you probably don't know of him...he is the CEO of Starbucks...my, er, the Horse is sincerely sorry for the mixup...

He had a one on one, and a town hall meet and greet...carried by CNN last nite...where?...back east, it really makes no difference...so, the Horse watched it in interest...just to hear what he had to say...and there was one thing that got me a thinking...he (we) knows how the extreme left and the extreme right feel and believe...but, the mass amount of people in the middle, THEY need a voice...intriguing...but, this comment just reverberates in me mind, 'can an independent win?'...I don't think so...still, he has merit and should not be thrown aside, just yet...

It appears that Trump may go forth with what the task force has come up with for the border security...the COMPROMISE...he's not happy about it...I'm sure IF he takes it, he'll find other ways to bolster the $, and TRY to build the Trump Wall...silly silly man...

Around here, we are bracing for another rain event...what?...unbelievable...so, I am right now, deciding if I should head on out to Singing Hills, before it hits...

A humorous note...watching the LaLa Lakers pre-game broadcast...as LeBron and Co. were in Atlanta to play the odious Hawks...figuring it to be a slaughter for the Lake Show...ah, as it turned out...no...Hotlanta handled them quite nicely...took advantage of the switching D of LA...ha ha ha...

At the same time, I happened to see on my iPhone...an upset alert...that Louisville was mauling Duke...up by 23 with 10 minutes to go...yes, that is a MAJOR win...alas, I searched it out and saw that the Blue Devils staged a miracle comeback...and WON!...that was in Kentucky...wowser...

El Chapo indeed got convicted of all counts...and is sentenced for life...OK...and is to be sent to the mother of all prisons...what?...aren't they all bad?...there are some worse than others?...I know there are some easier than others...ooo, I guess I just answered my own query...

Is there a correlation between smoking cigars and doing something bad?...sure seems like the 'bad guys' are ALWAYS smoking cigars...hmmm, but the Horse does too...am I bad?...

The Futures were WAY UP again the morning...so, like yesterday, expect a rocket Market...

I find this hard to believe, but...there are people out there that are saying the Padres are REALLY in the mix for Machado or Harper, or BOTH!...

Gotta run, kids...we are going to try to beat the rain...hey, thanks for reading me...and PLEASE pass me on...

Comments

Popular Posts