Batten Down The Hatches

Batten?...is that really a word?...hmmm...what I am referring to is that the Futures took a humongous hit this morning...and, if my theory holds up, the Market will, too...like a bad hit...not sure how you protect your $ when this happens...'ride it out'...well, according to Trump, our economy is STRONG!...how's your portfolio doing in the past 6 months?...

Despite his warning to stop the investigation of him and his past...Trump...the money, it's always 'follow the money'...where did he get it?...how much, and who was the carrier?...more of his cry 'witch hunt'...the House is on it...and they want everything, Donny...any chance that the infamous tax returns will appear?...how many times can he use 'executive privilege?'...and his latest sob story...that he is a VICTIM!...what?...'UNLIMITED PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!'...not sure if he really knows what unlimited means...

The Virginia leadership is a mess...what else would you call it?...is it that funny to paint yourself with a black face?...hey, have you noticed this in the background of the reporters stories there...their Capitol Building?...looks beautiful and huge...to be fair and balanced, these are Demos...

Gucci has pulled a sweater that some call a black face one...that pulls up to cover one's mouth...an extended collar, if you will...does it only come in black?...man, if it comes in red, too...well, does that offend us?...I gots a name for that one, the 'Eliz Warren'...calm down, now...I am just jesting...

The NBA...their business is to trade players...set themself up for the run to the playoffs, or, if not in the picture...move their valuable assets to get high draft picks for the future...so, I have been talking too often about the Brow and LeBron...still no trade there...but I let this out on Instagram yesterday, that the trade should be the Brow FOR LeBron...ha ha...the backup sharp shooter from the Blazers, Nik Stauskas...was traded TWICE in the past couple of days...and now is in Houston...where I think he will add to them...and the bizarre...Hamilton Barnes got traded from the Mavs to the Kings....and he was playing in a game, when he found out...
OOPSIE!...his front name is Harrison, not Hamilton, you dummy...correction made and I apologize to all of you out there that are named Harrison, ah, and Hamilton, too...

Hamilton?...that's a cool name, huh...have you heard of that used much?...I can think of only one...back in the infamous 'Perry Mason' show...the prosecutor who never won, wait...I think I recall he did once...Hamilton Burger (Berger)...not sure if I ever saw the last name in print...

The weather here in SoCal, is downright COLD...like even freezing a bit east...like where I play golf...and the mountains have loads of snow...if you are a skier bum, this is your season...ah year...

Speaking of golf...the PGA blokes are in NorCal...at Pebble Beach...where they have the best Pro-Am on their tour...the celebs who play the game are there...and it is fun, kids...Bill Murray is the main draw...with a boatload of Pro-athletes and coaches, too...never been there, myself...and certainly haven't played the course...it's like $500 a round, $495-$525...depending on when you want to play...another one of those PEAK season thangs...

Here is an odd thing...maybe not so odd, as the MLB has a lot of players that have not signed on to new teams...and are just cruising the gut, looking for partners (60's terminology)...ah yes, I used that...ha ha...curious that the MLB teams have yet to sign some really good players that are available...just like last year...is there an unwritten rule, to NOT sign 'em?...owners trying to break the agents?...think about it...

Baseball has been toying with some rule changes...a RP must face at least 3 batters...20 seconds between pitches...and the DH for all...hmmm....I know Shink would hate that one...hey, if you want to speed up the game, go to 7 inning games...

The infamous, now, social media...I don't get this...if you are a pseudo star...well, if you are on the pixels...and you choose to post stuff on the media lines...why oh why do you call people names when they disagree with you?...

I have been fasting for me physical...and am kranky...wish I could have had it at 8 instead of 10...need me breakfast!....oh well...

Someone said I gave Trump a 'D' for his SOU Speech, cuz he is Donny...using that logic, if his front name was Fred...I'd a given him an 'F'...which it truly was...

Thanks for sticking with me today...I'll see you on the webnet...


Comments

Popular Posts