Mud Slide Slim

Funny how your memory emerges at times...or, is that re-emerges?...on me Beats this am, I am listening to a conglomerate of songs...and one popped up...'Mud Slide Slim', by James Taylor...reminded me of stepping into a bar that was like super famous in me early days of galavanting around...in Salem...'The Tool Crib'...upon entering, you could see everyone in the place, which was quite HUGE!...anyhoo, this song was playing as I sat down to order a frosty mug of root beer...well, cross out the root...and I recall everyone in the place bobbing their heads up and down to this song a playing...for funsee, find it and give it a twirl, you will see what we all heard...and grooved to...

Much to me surprise, as I went on my book search yesterday...I found both books that I was a lookin' for...at Border's...wait, that one is kaput...it is Barnes & Noble...yes...'Team of Vipers', written by Cliff Sims...'Let Me Finish' by Chris Christie...I'm already engrossed in the Vipers one...a look from the Repub side of thangs...it is EXTREMELY intriguing...really well written and a page turner...of course, it has to change the mood set early on...maybe not...I think you would like it...

Man, I watched a lot of the newsy pixel channels yesterday...and so very little on Venezuela...are the reporters NOT THERE?...seems like they would be...it is on the brink of a civil war...right?...the latest rumor, is that the Dictator Maduro, is shipping out his (?) gold bars to Russia...before he is thrown out of office...maybe...I guess for safe keeping...what the World won't do for oil...

You ever heard of the singer JoSmith?...really, really good...'Old School Groove'...

Hey, the Futures were way UP!...this morning...expect a humongous day for the Market...

This proclamation by the Brow...ah, Anthony Davis....of the Norleans 'Pelicans'...NBA stuff, kids...that he wants out of there...cost him a cool $50 thou for his request...these dudes make way too much scratch....anyway, the hot buyers could be the LaLa Lakers...where LeBron wants him...does James get a fine, too?...geez, the Lake Show are minus LeBron and are perfectly AWFUL...got toyed with by the 76ers in LaLa last nite...

Dang if we aren't supposed to be getting more rain...what?...we just had our windows cleaned...but, pales in comparison to the rest of the country...bitter cold...

Yea, we were debating on sneaking away to Maui at the end of Feb...the flight price was right, but the hotel stay $ was out of whack...over $450 a nite...nope, not us...you do know, I am on a fixed income...

The latest in must haves?...well, if you live in the warm weather areas of wherever...Bose Sunglasses...have the sound receivers built in 'em...hmmm, how do they get to, er into the ear?...ah ha, right before the ear...do they work?...

Can't believe a word the bloke says...of course, I am talking Donny...who has his Towers and golf courses...just fired 12 workers from one of his golf courses...and is pledging to check on ALL his workers...'illegals'...gee, he just found out that they entered the USA illegally...

Finally, the infamous Tweeting by Trump....according to this Viper book...its all Donny!...much to the chagrin, often, by his handlers...that is what you call them, right?...


Comments

Popular Posts