Just a Month

The DIVERSION has lasted a month...just a month...in his attempt to bully the country into his compliance...another example of 'leadership' that is savagely lacking civility...as the common man, that is dependent on their Federal Jobs, are pawns for his whims...and they, are struggling...how much longer will this debacle go on?...Trump has leaked a 'major event' for 3 pm today, EST...lets hope he is referring to the shut down...and we get back to 'normal'...

So much was made of the commentary of his proposed Trump Tower in Moscow...did he or didn't he instruct his PA Michael Cohen, to lie to Congress?...obstruction of justice is an impeachable offense...so the 'what ifs' were the topics of debate...if so, he is through...if not, he will go on a Tweetfest and accuse anyone and everyone of their own collusion of trying to sabotage him...patience, my good friends, this is just one of the layers...

You ever wonder what Putin and the Russians are thinking about what is going on in the US?...and in Britain...is this their master plan?...hmmm, we are pulling our troops from Syria...we are pulling out of NATO...we are destabilizing the unity of countries in Europe...all these favor whom?...BTW, have you seen the replay of the debate clip of Trump and Ms Clinton, where she accused him of being a puppet?...his response, was 4th grade (ha ha), 'no puppet, YOU'RE the puppet!'...the country really elected this foo?...OMG!...

As I meander about on Facebook, and read the submissions of me friends...many, well, some, are staunch supporters of anyone that is deemed a Republican...thus, their allegiance is for Trump...'Build that wall'...keep the illegals out'...'Hillary is all about Bengazi'...amongst other items of their coalition...I am in awe, usually, about their spite..it is spite, right?...I have wondered this for some time...what if the Trump wall was built, what would they then squeeze into their agenda?...back to Hillary, I suppose...

I have a tough time releasing this...as I find it as deplorable an action that an acting President has ever done....let me repeat this...has EVER done...he showed his discourse with the Democrats...the House Leaders...that he wants the masses....you and I...to send 'bricks' to their offices...in reference, to bring his wall to them, via his public...and this is what we have to watch....be aware, kids, be very aware...when is it the time, to have him removed?...

I know, I have been not talking sports much...well, I see more important things out there...but must comment on the champs, the GS Warriors...as the highly awaited emergence of Boogie Cousins...happened last night in LaLa Land...against the Clip Joint...you are all on notice...he fits...and has lots to add...oh my...they are looking very hard to beat, again...and again...and again...

With the grandson on the horizon, we have to have SHOTS...yesterday was the Shingles one...hurt like HELL...and it's not cheap....especially hard to find...our Doc Shi, found it and off we went...the affects?...might be sickly today...so far, so good....

$600 for a vehicle registration?...highway robbery...

On me golf watch, not only does it give yardage to holes, but counts the steps I take...walked the course...good boy...7200 steps!...throw in the SHOT, I was one tired and sore dooogie...last nite...

I'm going to let me beard grow until I stop...however, I am not fond of it being white...is there a way that I can go back into time?...get younger?...maybe change my hair orange...go into a tanning booth daily...and then read loads and loads of comic books....dang, Trump already has that gig...

OK, kids, I'll publish this...we have the dishwasher dude coming this am...then the sound bloke later on, upgrading the Apple TV, and then, a din din out in the valley...geez, I need a nap...


Comments

Popular Posts