Witch Hunt

It's getting to look a lot like...wait, that's gone and past...oops...it's the next phase...getting to look a lot like a NEW YEAR!...the next one...2019...hard to rhyme with that...so, I won't try...you one of them peeps who attempt the resolution thanger?...yea, me too....lasts about 2 weeks, and I resort to whatever I have been doing prior to Xmas...it's the truth...

Wonder how the Witch is feeling right now?...the Demos take over the House in a week or so...and they will be coming after him big time...apparently, he is bunkered down in the White House...will forego his golf trip to Miami...and stay on until the Shut Down ends...as one of his 'followers' said on the pixels, 'we will stay in the Shut Down, until Hell freezes over'...hmmm, that dude is drinking the Kool Aid, don't you think?...'or until we get the money for the Trump Wall'...

Me son asked me a Q, 'what is the best team in the NBA right now?'...I hesitated, and said I couldn't name one...there are some really good players, like the Greek Freak, the Brow, the new kid at Dallas, KD, the Beard, Dame, Kawhi, and LeBron...but, not any great teams right now...so, NO, I don't know...really surprised about the west, as it is wild and wide open...

The Warriors travel up to the Great PNW for the 2nd part of the home and home series with the Blazers...count me the bloke from Cali, that is pulling for a sweep for Rip City...

You feeling the essence of the 'stache?...the phenomena of what happened in the Palouse...the one year starter at QB for Wash St, who sports a manly mustache...as he led them to a win in the whatever bowl...their eleventh win of the season...ah right, the Alamo Bowl in San Antone...

Finally, sifting thru all these nothing bowls, are (is?) the two that actually should be played...the semis...today...Clemson versus Notre Dame, and 'Bama versus Oklahoma...double digit favs for Clemson and 'Bama...but, the players who are disciplined of those two favorites, make the games closer than the spreads...if you are in Vegas, take the dogs...I'd love to see a Sooner win...

Just got a memo from the bowl pool junkie...Snookie...and I'm not totally out of the mix...of course, I have to run the table...ah, fuggit about it...I'm not looking at the picks, so I can just enjoy them games...ha ha...well, the 2 today, and the Duck game a few days later...the rest I won't see much of...

So what ya'll doing for the christening of the New Year?...here at the home, there is nuttin'...so, we are having to be creative...maybe hit a movie house...I dunno...for my resolution number 1, no booze before noon...

I have the perfect CD for you to get, or download and just LAUGH at, er with...I mean, out loud...seriously...trust the Horse on this...'Live From The Sands' by Dean Martin...ah his, 'Bourbon From Heaven'...

Cold here....like almost freezing...really...so, I am dressing appropriately for the morn, as I make the trek out to the golf course...ie, a beanie, kids...

How long do you keep your Xmas tree up?...gosh, I like the lights and all...adds so much to the pad...I guess, we will dismantle ours sometime this weekend...

Hey, have a great day and I'll see you on the web net...for a last thang, pass me blog on....THANKS!...

Comments

Popular Posts