Flicks

Top of the morn to ya'll!...it is the time, that we all embrace the Holiday Season in some form or the other, right?...sure we do...as I look outside of me condo, I am a little dismayed...as there are but a few trees lit up...in years past, there have been a gaggle of 'em...wonder why?...maybe, these units are 2nd homes for the rich and famous...and won't be here for a bit...I dunno...still, c'mon folks...

My blog title is 'FLICKS'...time to watch some movies...started last eve, with a whodunit thang...starring Julia Roberts and Nicole Kidman...'Secret in Their Eyes'...really was good and had never heard of it prior...gosh, we have seen so very few over the past 5 years, thus, they are all NEW to us...lay some on me, if you have the time...

Like I know this means Jack to ya, but I brought out my old Nike putter...with the extreme fat handle...and haven't putted that well for a long, long time...it's a good thing...takes me wrists motion out of my swing...for those who want to know...

The Horse did NOT make the playoffs...a run at the end, left me a few points out...almost, one might say....I blame it all on my QB Rodgers...who blames all of his lack of success on his coach...who then gets him fired...and that's what I am going to do to Rodgers, fire him...well, that was the plan, but NOW, cuz I am fodder for the new season, I will pull for Montecito...and bad mouth Rodgers to all who will listen...

That whole paragraph made absolutely NO SENSE...and I apologize for it...well, more for the lack of production of Rodgers...think I am ticked at him?...to quote Sarah, 'youbetcha'...

This entire session reminds me of Seinfeld...'something about nothing'...

Not sure if you follow THE Ohio St Buckeyes much...they have had some inner problems for the past season...as Urban Meyer, the HC, had to deal with an assistant who did the abuse to a woman act...Meyer didn't do enough when it was brought to his attention...long story short, it has all taken a toll on him...and after the Rose Bowl, he is gonna step aside...

On to the DC situation...the curtains are to be opened on the Mueller Probe very soon, so it is rumored...I'm sure not until the tribute to President George Bush is over...the mice are going to scatter all over the place...as the hammer is going to come down...

Man oh man, France is in a panic over taxation...mobbing their streets in Paris over a fuel tax plan...you see, many French have diesel fuel cars...their Pres Macron...an advocate of curbing climate change...wait, there is none of that if you follow Trump...I digress...back to France...Macron wants to wean the public off the diesels...and into gas and electric rigs...there is the friction...

Can you explain to me what augmented reality is?...

Why would anyone ruin a horsdourves (sp?) with plopping a dollop of goat cheese on it?...gag me...

Yes, kids, Joe Biden would make a great President...

Marc Cuban would not...well, neither would Donny...duh...

Eric Trump should not be allowed to speak in public...that is, if you are a Trump supporter...well, even if you are not...silence is golden...

Remember Octomom?...

Why, is that a snowflake on my window?...


Comments

Popular Posts