Ducks

Morning, kids...have an 8:30 tee time...so....going to miss the kick off and probably most of the 1st half of the DUCK game...the whatever bowl versus them Spartans of Michigan State...yup, will tape the fray...shhhh, don't be texting me as it is on...your ooos and ahhhs...it's in Santa Clara, the home of the 49ers....man, I've heard loads of complaints about that new stadium...

My Tennessee Titans got handled last nite and did NOT make the playoffs...the line play was a huge difference, as the Colts dominated...and, of course, Mariota was not playing...another major part of the loss...dang...BTW, Indy's QB Luck, has never lost to the Titans, I think I saw he is 11-0!!!!...well, next year...another chance...

Hey, this will be brief, as I got up late...and will write later on today...as to the annual Best of '18 Horse edition...you already got my worst...all 10 spots were WON by Trump...

Rumors abound about the shellacking the once proud UCLA hoop team is absorbing...that they HC, Steve Alford, may get the heave ho, SOON!...like in mid-season...what?...that doesn't happen in college, does it?...must be that bad...listen, kids...you have to have the players...I don't care who is sitting on the bench...

Eliz Warren is going to run for Prez...well, she has her feelers out...depending on what source you read...it is a done deal...I go with this...how can anyone stand up to Donny, as a major factor...stare down the orange hulk and fight...not sure if she can, but I know someone, who can...Michele Obama...I've said this before....that is, if he can make it thru this coming year...which I doubt...the wall is crumbling...

The table is set for the NFL playoffs...and I figure any of them that made it, can TAKE it...really...kind of got a hunch, that he who finishes strong, is to be watched...like them Eagles...

Well, that's it for now...got to get ready...cold out...sweater, beanie, long pants, and rain suit...all are possibles...and a flask...just in case I do the luck bag thang, and get a birdie...FORE!...

GO DUCKS!...

Comments

Popular Posts