The Christmas Spirit

Morning, kids...how you all doing, wherever you are?...the rain has made its way down to San Diego...as the locals REJOICE!...being a born and raised Oregonian, it is a ho hum affair to moi...as they say around here, 'but, it's needed'...OK, then...so be it...

The past 3 mornings, I have been putting on me Beats headphones and listening to Christmas music I have in my iTunes library...while I have been writing the blog...you know, getting into the Christmas Spirit...

There was a great mandate from the school systems, that the use of Christmas was not to be used...instead, Happy Holidays, was the term...back in the day...I reckon it is still in force, unless we are talking a private, religious school...right?...

Are you one of the many, that dig out the 'Holiday' dvds of some classics?...pop some pop corn and watch the Griswolds?...or the ridiculously funny, 'Home Alone?'...don't rob yourself of a couple of hours of pure enjoyment...maybe, find them on Netflix...I dunno...

For our tree, we decided to go all silver...gone is the purple...so we needed some more ornaments and the like...off we went to Target...the store was slammed and guess what?...the Xmas stuff was virtually GONE!...like after the Holiday clear out sale...a few days later, we ventured to the Walmart in Claremont...the result was just the opposite...plenty of supplies...go figure...

You still one of the peops that attend a church?...the Christmas Program that is put on, is 2nd to none other that you have to go pay to see...if my memory serves me right...choir singing is in itself a wondrous blessing...

Oreo cookies adapts to the Spirit, too...they are making the red and green centers...of course, the Horse bought a package...hmmm, doesn't taste red...whatever that should be...cinnamon?...

All I want for Christmas (the Holidays) is the ability to hit a chip shot 60 yards and stop the bloody ball on the green...next to the hole...

'Santa Baby, a '54 Convertible, light blue...' LeeAnn Rimes...'I want a yacht, that's not too much to ask...'...

Bah humbug, I couldn't last into 5 minutes of the John Legend Christmas Show...did you see it?...listen, I like his singing...I like Christmas (Holiday) music...but the writers of this 'special' were way off base...

Try this on the turntable...the LP of Doris Day's Christmas...really...oh sure, you can't miss with anything by Johnny Mathis, too...just saying...

Man oh man...I was trying hard to not talk smack on the politics this blog...alas, something too good just came up...Michael Cohen, the once personal attorney for Trump, will today plead guilty to lying to the Mueller People, about the Russian Collusion...

Now THAT's an early Christmas (Holiday) present...

Comments

Popular Posts