Judgment Day

Can't recall a midterm election that I have looked forward to more than this one...yes, kids, this is the day of the VOTE!...the Q's are out there...will the Demos actually show up and tally their marks, like they didn't just two years ago?...you KNOW the Repub base will...so, if you are one of those who have to get out to the polling booth, do so...if you are a mailer, that hasn't sent your ballot in,  then you have to take to a drop off site...but, for heavens' sake...VOTE!...don't give me an alibi...or us...reminder, it is 'we the people'...and on this day, there is NO ELECTORAL COLLEGE crap...majority wins...

The History Channel just aired a synopsis of the early 70's Nixon Watergate...how bizarre that was...how the leaders were trying, in vain, to hide what they did...one by one, the dominos fell...all the way to the top...something tells me that there is to be deja vu, of sorts...maybe, this is wishful thinking...I dunno...what say you?...

Used to be...when people actually read, or bought a newspaper...had it delivered to your front door...in my building, out of 35 floors of owners, there are but 20 units, at most, that get the Trib...here is the thang that gets me...the Editor of the paper would give his or her view on the election...then, give ya'll a cheat sheet to follow...but now...with the demise of the daily paper, where do the people get their info?...it's the web net and the television...you think that FOX and CNN don't have a huge influence on how the vote goes?...

Whatever the method...some may say that they get their push from the Pastor at their church....hmmm, think that the numbers are dwindling, there, too?...how can any church leader praise and support most any of what Trump says?...really...something about separation of church and state...which, has always been incorrect, in one way....I digress...

Some sports...

The mighty Titans of Tennessee went into Arlington and whupped the Cowboys...Marcus Mariota was the guy we thought he should be...their D was spot on...and the owner of Dallas, Jerry Jones, is frustrated yet again...ha ha...once America's team, but no mas....by the way, the announcing of that game, was deplorable...how they can pull for Dallas the ENTIRE game?...was it just me, or did you hear it that way, too?...poor poor Cowboys...

Not sure if anyone can unseat the Warriors...the 3 shooting stars, just take turns firing away...and hitting...I see so many pro's just shake their heads...like what are they to do?...last eve, it was the big 3rd Q that Golden State erupted...and really, makes no diff who the opponent is, er was...

I haven't mentioned it much this year, but I always refer to the betting line on games...it's in the sport section of the Trib....hmmm, the 2nd time I have promo'd the paper today...curious to see what the Vegas dudes are up to on the next set of games...they have Utah giving 4, hosting  the Ducks...

Not sure what got in me head yesterday out at the course...the weather was supposed to top off in the 70's...so, I decided to walk the links...dumb...as it was over seeded and wet...and deep...like walking in quicksand...geez, by the 5th hole, I felt me calf almost cramping...however, I did make it...and had my worst round of the year...96...shame...kept duck hooking my drives...never ever told ya'll I was smart...

The wrap up...

Trump has declared 'voter fraud'...really?...Mister Collusion himself is declaring this as the people are going to the polls...paranoia?...

I am not going to be surprised by the results of the midterms...will the numbers increase who vote?...let's hope so...


Comments

Popular Posts