Happy Thanksgiving

Morning, kids...a Happy Thanksgiving to ya'll...hope your day is filled with joy and you're with who you want to be...with...hmmm, it's about time to pop your turkey in the oven...well, at least on the West Coast...you Easterners are already in motion...we, having survived the flu ( or whatever), thus will be doing the 'dinner' solo...no reason to infect others, right?...

So, I sauntered out to the Point Loma Trader Joe's...who was READY for the onslaught of late TGiving shoppers, just like me...everything you could possibly want for YOUR meal, is there...and featured....gads of turkey breasts...ah yes, I was 'sweating' pretty good...first time out, you know...got all the fixings...and am ready...BTW, going thru that area, I noticed such cool older homes...maybe, that's our next destination for a place to move...

I got a note, that after a very soulful beginning to my blog yesterday, I turned drastically to an ornery political rant...true observation, dude...so, I make this promise to you for TODAY...nothing political...OK then, Donny, don't say anything stupid this morning...keep me calm...

The NBA played a gaggle of games yesterday....was everyone playing?...maybe so...odd results, as the Celtics, Blazers, and Warriors all lost...badly...insomuch, as the star of Boston...Kyrie 'the earth is flat' Irving, announced profoundly '(screw) Thanksgiving'...well, using the F word...yes, he did attend Duke for 1 year...something didn't sink in, I reckon...

Speaking of Duke and their lofty ranking for this season...they met their match in Maui...Gonzaga took 'em down...listen, kids this is the best Bulldog team I have ever seen...true dat...their 2 bigs are for real...

Have you ever had a sweet potato pie?...or made one?...I'm not much of a baker, but would really like to take on the challenge of it...saw a production on the pixels the other day...the crust thinger is my extreme downfall...

Last nite...as I was gandering out the window at the other buildings...I saw my first (someone else's) Christmas Tree...lit up...way cool...maybe Saturday for us?...depends on how we feel...duh...

'Alexa, turn on Pandora in the living room, play Christmas music'...man, I heard the funkiest Xmas song, ever...EVER...by the Platters...I have their CD, and will give you the exact one...soon...

How about some Horse pix for today's NFL games?...you got it...call your bookie...Bears over the Lions...Cowboys rip the 'Skins...and the track meet for the finale, Saints in a donnybrook over the Falcons...hmmm, I may flip on the last one...gobble gobble...

Unbelievable...have you seen the Housewives (?) of wherever lately?...those gals don't even look, er resemble, human beings anymore...with all their stretching, additions, well, lordy, whatever they have done to themselves...turn away...

Maybe I led you astray...it may have not been the Platters...give me time...

Enjoy your day, kids...

Comments

Popular Posts