Cuz Donny Said So

You KNOW my fear, that the FBI would be tainted in their investigation of the Kavanaugh Confirmation...by Trump...alas, the report is done...and released to the White House and the Senators, who will vote on whether or not the bloke gets in to the Supreme Court...and confidently, Donny has let out that there was no corroboration to the stories that the accusing ladies had....there you go, why do the Senators need to read the report?...

This entire process has been an eye opener...makes me wonder that it should be altered to mimic what the individual states do for their Supreme Court Judges...that is, to have a vote of the people to get in to the office...just like any other, let's say...Presidency...in lieu of the Senate voting for US...what is the fear?...same thing that the country did at it's infancy...did not trust the vote of the common man, thus, the need for the Electoral College...

So there you go...we did see our Republic in action...well, as this regime goes...and it continues on to the Senatorial vote...more exposure...the party lines are drawn...nary a Democrat will vote for K, and I fear the the same fate for the Republicans, all votes for him...

Listen, kids...you MUST vote yourself in the upcoming mid-terms...especially those of you that have the option to do so for YOUR state's Senator...and be rid of the disgusting leadership we are stuck with now...

OK, then...

Not sure I get this...the Oakland A's and the NY Yankees in the Wild Card game...one and done...win and move on to the playoffs...lose and you are through and hit the golf course...makes sense to me, in the world of beisbol, that IS a pitching game...that you would put your best hurler on the mound...let me tell you right up front, I am not a follower of the A's...but they decided to use an 'all reliever' rotation, in lieu of their best starter???...seems to me as a recipe for a sure L...and it was...clue me in...

One of my constant rants on all of these phone in 'voting schemes' for the reality contests...that they NEVER say what the actual tallies were, er are...why not?...what is there to hide?...anyhoo, the latest DWTS vote... apparently had a snafu with their tallying from the phone and text lines...disregarded it and went with the awesome Judges votes...something smells to high heaven...shoot, just let Donny pick who should be fired and go with that...wait, that's another show and now...it's what happens in the PRESIDENCY!....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Arizona, are you getting hit with that rain?...so far, it has passed us by...me golf...had a cool day...had back to back 7's...then reeled off 7 straight pars...on my way to my lowest score in at least 6 months...go figure...and that's with many missed makable putts for someone other than a dude named the Horse...will say that I had 4 very long drives...268-284 yds...no idea how that happened..."I don't know what I'm doing"...

The Carole King Musical was fine...we were both tired...did not eat before the show, so we Ubered to Little Italy for a terrific Italian meal after...one glass of wine, and I was a goner...

My FF team takes on an opponent that is not much better than mine...yes, I have a chance for a W...the Thursday niter has the Pats taking on Miami, I think (NOPE, it's the Colts)...and my WR Edelman is finally cleared to play....this, my good friends, is a major KEY for the weekend...

Professional teams of all sports are chess pieces for the rich blokes of the country...and even for some others outside of the USA...they buy 'em, fund 'em, make um rich money....and then, if it fits their fancy, move 'em....ie, the recent moves of the Rams, Chargers, and now the Raiders...here is the semi-interesting piece...the Raiders...who have been in Oakland, then brought to LaLa, then back to Oakland...and now will soon move to Las Vegas...and in one interim move, may actually play next season out at the Q in San Diego...listen, this climate is too great to NOT have a team here...

I will finish with this...to get around the city with ease...and affordable, too...nothing beats Uber or Lyft...picks u up right where you want...drops you right at the door...no money changes hands...it's all by card...ie, the tip...'the only way to travel'...

Well, not the last thing...but this...I don't believe a word that Trump says...not one word...

Comments

Popular Posts