Cleveland Pink Slips

Just an odd day for the 2 major teams in Cleveland, Ohio...where the Browns and the Cavs, both fired their head coaches...the football one was inevitable...and sad, too...the hoops dude, was a travesty...as his now LeBron free squad is 0-6...in an 82 games season...this after leading his team to 3 straight finals...give me a break...owners, are the 1% of the Nation, that Bernie talks about...ha ha...it's play dough to them to have these teams...tinker toys...pawns...you know another odd thang, is that the HC and his right hand man, also got the axe...

Yes, I am thinking like those franchises and canning my FF coach, too...we are 2-6, and got seriously drubbed this week...speaking of getting shellacked, the UO Ducks...to make matters worse, the star QB and WR are both on concussion protocol...and may miss the next game, a homer versus the Old Duckee HC, and creator of the fast break attack...well, at least in Eugene, Chip Kelly...who now guides the Bruins of UCLA...

The Red Sox are the champs...and truly are this season's best for sure...am feeling bad for the Mgr of the Bums, who is taking the bulk of the criticism and reason for the loss...Dave Roberts...crazy stuff...he put in blokes to do the job, and they didn't...he's a good beisbol man, and leave him alone...but, got this feeling the management is gonna can his arse...booooooo....

The Pittsburgh murders...at the Synagogue...where 11 people were shot to death...by a deranged person...I am not one of those who show compassion for his possible instability...he should be dealt with in the harshest manner...the youngest was 54, up to the age of 97...why do we still have anti-semites?...hasn't the Jewish citizenry suffered enough?...it is a cruel world we live in...at times...

Gone...is the talk for restricting the rapid fire guns...the NRA holds all of the cards for the elimination of 'em...and they control Congress...well, their lobbyists do...sure, it will happen again...it will take a death to a major player...maybe...for the Reps and Senators to do the right thing...

You have a clue on the stock market?...tanking again...when will the rebound begin...or, will there be one?...let's ask Trump...hey, one of you that meets with Sarah Huckabee Sanders, ask THAT question...

There are less than 8 days to get out and vote, kids...I am doing so tomorrow...gasp, I just read that there is a HUGE jump for the Demos...like 17 points...ah hem, must be fake news...

Just a bit more than 3 years ago, I bought an Apple Iwatch...used it most of the time...for those of you not in the know, you have to charge it every nite...at first I thought that would be awkward, but turned out not at all...last week, the face of it came unhinged...I found out, it was due to the lithium battery expanding...DUE to be it being, past the 3 years, the cost to fix it is $249!!!...seemingly, what I paid for it new...went in to the Apple Store via a reservation...to plead my case...alas, I got a lady worker...who was lacking in people skills (not the usual)...after I was told that the cost what it was, I remarked that 'geez, then this watch is a piece of _hit!'...she went ballistic and said I could NOT talk to her like that...I tried to tell her, that I was calling the watch that, not her....well....in the end, I got home and ordered the new iwatch4...which shall be good for 3 years, I reckon...

A trip over to the desert is in the offing...get to see and be with some Orygun friends...play some golf...do some swimming and well...time for a vacay...shut up, I know you think I'm on a permanent one...


Comments

Popular Posts