$1.6 Billion Reasons

Ya'll don't have to look much further than the total...$1.6 Billion Bucks...to see why the masses are buying a 2 dollar chance at having all the money one could want...the odds are incredible to win the bloody thang...don't go out and buy like 20 tix...one will suffice...somebody has to win it, might just as well be you...or me...but really?...naw...it's the Mega Millions (billions?) lottery...

The Bums and the Brew Crew have a game 7 to decide who goes to the World Series...as Milwaukee got the win last eve...good stuff and this is the time that I watch beisbol...true, I have been all along...so, that is like a false statement...have to keep up with Donny, don't I?

Ducks at the Cougs...hey, ESPN's Game Day is in the Palouse...first time EVER!...the line has been steady at 3, favoring the home team...this should be a good un...

I'm kicking these items out fast, as I have a tee time, shortly...and this weather...unbelievable...should be in the mid 80's out at Sycuan...mid October?...go figure...and we have them bloody Santa Ana winds...hard to control the flight of me cheap balls that I just bought...ha ha...like I do, without the wind...

Did you buy the Saudi's explanation for the death of the Washington Post writer?...they said it was a fight and he got killed...right...Trump seems to agree that he is dead...and may buy the response...I just read that 18 were arrested for it...seems like an unfair fight if there were 18 going against one...hmmm...does something smell to you?...

Have you registered to vote?...thinking that most, if not all, of my readers are already signed up...but, pass the word on...I'm right here on this...everyone should do their civic duty...and the people shall decide who wins...NOT a select few and certainly NOT the Senate...

GO DUCKS!

Comments

Popular Posts