September Sighs

Morning all!...the 9th month of the year is upon us...back to work, back to school, back to...well, whatever ya'll do...this is our celebratory month for our, gulp, 44th Wedding Anniversary...and, like for the past 14 years, we will hip hop over to Maui for the observance...shweet...

Not sure the last time I enjoyed a team LOSING as much as I did last eve...as the 'one and done' former HC of the Ducks, Willie Taggart, got his arse handed to him...let's stage this for ya...he came into Orygun, with high hopes and promises...used the social media like no other...posting pictures of his signed recruits, right along side of him and his smiling face...HYPE!...wallowed about in a disappointing season...then, promised better...but...better was, only for him...as he bolted to Florida...left in the lurches, were a bevy of commitments, disgruntled players and fans...and took his smile to the Panhandle...

Ah, the collegiate land of the tomahawk...the Florida St Seminoles...I dunno, the smile and the chop don't mix well...so...his team is favored over the very young Virginia Tech Hokies...what is a Hokie?...I digress...this was in Florida...and, in the 4th Q of the game, the only ones doing the chop...were the Hokies!...as ALL, I mean ALL of the locals, were GONE...shweet...BTW, Willie calls  his own plays, and they were like I remember...'why is he doing that?'....

Donny is revving up his rhetoric on his own Attorney General...well, his odious Tweets...trying to give reason for the impending dismissal of Jeff Sessions...odd, cuz he is a true GOP...is Trump?...

What a strange bit of timing for a notification of donations to the GOP...the billionaire, and Trailblazer owner, Paul Allen...just released that he gave $100,000 to the party...what?...seems paltry to moi...is he on Donny's side?...listen, I have no problems with the Republicans...as you know I am an Independent...but, I do have an exorbitant amount of issues with Trump and whatever piece of the pie he is with...

Think that Bryson DeChambeau is not the hottest golfer on the planet?...has to be a lock for the Ryder Cup, right?...the other 3 chosen, should be...in the Horse's mind...Tiger, Tony Finau, and probably, Lefty, er Righty...

You heard of the name, Brett Kavanaugh?...Donny's choice for the Supreme Court...and TODAY his name is being bantered about for confirmation in the Senate...of course, the legal docs all about him, JUST were released to the Senators...as many have said, that they didn't have time to review his past history...another blatant misuse of the powers of...Trump...'do as I say, not as I do'...well anyway, Kavanaugh, in his opening statement says "I will be a neutral and impartial arbiter"...

Nike...another Oregon item, I guess...well, that is their home base...put out their new advertisement gizmo...and included in the 'Just Do it' campaign...is the hot or not, former QB of the SF 49ers...Colin Kaepernick...interesting choice...and one for the debating fields of the pundits TODAY...

If your wife is mad at you...really mad...do NOT let her give you eye drops...I'm just saying...

I hit 4 of 5 races in the Pick 5 yesterday in the closing day of the Del Mar meet...you know what that pays?...zilch...still, it was a prosperous season for the Horse...

This just out from the USA Today...and shweet music to me ears...the Demos have a double digit edge coming into the mid-terms...you reading that Donny?...all cuz of YOU!!!

Finally, this eve, I have the online Fantasy Football Draft...I have wallowed in mid-pack in the league I am in...like every season...and this year?...I have looked at nothing...is Tony Romo still the QB of the Cowboys?...

Yes, Britney is in England...well, she thinks she is...not sure where she is...well, she is not sure..."hello,___, ah, er, wherever we are"...

Comments

Popular Posts