Sticky Situations

Alas, the day has come for POTUS to give walking papers to yet another person in his 'inner circle'...wait, is there such a thing with this guy?...I've mentioned him before, Don McGahn...White House Counsel...just an odd thing, is that he won't be axed until after the mid terms...what?...this after a 30 hour interrogation of McGahn by Prosecutor Mueller...

Tell me this isn't so like Watergate of the 70's...as the heat gets closer to the acting President, the blokes surrounding him FALL, like domino pieces, perfectly set in a row...next may be the Attorney General, Jeff Sessions...then Bob Mueller...whatever it takes to keep Donny in the Oval Office...

Just has to be a sticky situation, sitting in a room with Trump, deathly afraid to say anything that would contradict what he has bellowed out...sit there, smile, nod your head, and when asked, say 'yes, Mister President, that is a GREAT idea!'...anything, to keep YOUR job, I suppose...

Time for a Horse rumor...that there is indeed a bloke in the 'inner circle', that does stand up to Donny...and they have heated arguments...TG, somebody does...well, it is said to be McGahn...and I can't make this up...he heard of his dismissal via a Trump Tweet...egads...

And now, a gaggle of mini's...thoughts from the inside of the mind of the Horse...

The Padres swept the Mariners...hey, I am eating me words, as this was occurring...and they were mighty tasty...the new 2B, Luis Urias, has added much more than I thought...he reminds me of the Astros 2B, Altuve...really...has pop in his bat, and plays spectacular defense...he GETS on base...the elder P Clay Richards is out for the season...2 knee surgeries...and now we have youngsters dotting the lineup...listen, AJ, that's what WE WANTED all season...

I find it real odd to see a former HBO star debate about politics with Cuomo...maybe I shouldn't as the former NBC star, is in the White House...OK, I retract my thoughts, I can see it...

How can anyone take whatever Kanye West says as important?...please...

So we had a bubbly, after the round yesterday...BTW, I was 2 over after 7 yesterday...then BOOM...bad boom...some bad chips, one unlucky, threw me game off...ha ha, doesn't take too much...anyhoo, as we were in the Sycuan Bar, the TV screens had...gulp...TENNIS on...isn't that blasphemy or something?...and one more thing...the golf course is being changed (back) to it's original name of 'Singing Hills' of Sycuan...I like it...

I have been taking my Duck gear back out to wear about town...and the GC...the first game is Saturday in Eugene...that line of 28 1/2 seems shaky to moi...with a double tight end O...which usually means more ball control and not a lot of scores on the board...

Don't ask me where this comes from...but do you wear perfume or cologne?...spray or splash it on?....it makes a body smell good...here's the fine line, don't put on too much...you have a name brand?...are you wearing Britney?...what % of the population wear the smellums?...the Horse figures are...drum roll please...men, 63%...women 85%... 

And this...you land yourself your first Division 1 Head Coaching Football Job...pumped and ready to go...wooah, and realize your first game is versus THE Ohio State Buckeyes in OHIO, where the stadium seats over 100,000 crazed fans...and the coach of Ohio St has been suspended...good signs?...or, will the Buckeyes be in a frenzy to show the NCAA dudes something?...yes, kids, this is the plight of the Oregon State Beavers and their new HC, Jonathan Smith...

My calendar keeps reminding me to 'pay the bills' today...rats...

You do know there is a song (?) called 'Sticky Situation'...by Quin...yessiree, Bob...

Comments

Popular Posts