Silencing Your Critics

In yet another unprecedented move, POTUS is threatening to pull 'security clearance' on 6 former heads, or assistant heads, of National Security officials...people who were in the elite of the the FBI, CIA, and National Defense...5 of them had worked for Demo AND Repub Presidents...then why did he do this?...cuz he can...and they had the audacity to question what he is doing...WITH the Russians...to be clear, he may have to deal with many more Americans who feel the exact same way those SIX do...for a terrific description of this, by Donny's so called Fake News channel, CNN...you must watch the commentary by Erin Burnett...I know this is Shark Week, but we are also in dangerous waters in the political arena...

Disgusting...I find no other word to describe what Donny's press secretary, or whatever she is called...Sarah Huckabee Sanders, as she stands up in front of the Press, and rips the former leaders of the US Intelligence Arena...in a mocking way, delivering to us...that the President is pulling the clearance of those...this is NOT the country it once was...well, the leadership SCARES the Hell out of me...da dah da dah da dah...stay OUT of the water...

Other...maybe not...

I really try to not commentate that much on the state of the Union...really...but, it seems like EVERY day something comes out of the White House, that triggers me...riles me...and BOOM, there I go...

Senator Ron Wyden, of the great state of Oregon...had this gem let out...that the President is establishing an 'Enemies List'...you see, kids...it is what happens when the 'bullying pulpit' gets out of hand...they become paranoid...and lash out at all that disagree with what he does...da dah da dah...

At our neighborhood gathering last eve...I was asked about my ELEVEN sources that I read prior to writing...that I should have BOTH sides...ah hem, I certainly read FOX, too...actually, the number has risen...to 16...but the extremes, I stay away from...like the Drudge Report...but listen, it is getting harder and harder finding the sites that support Donny...

On a total different plane...the two teams in the National League with the worst records...us and them Mets...are battling it out in Jersey...hey hey, we gots game 1...keep the faith, baby...it is hard, my good friends, really really, hard...

You want a shock to your system?...go to the web net page for the USA Today, today...like, right now...and look at their headlines...what they have listed as their top stories...is this a warning to us all?...the heat of the summer, triggers this sort of stuff...is this isolated?...you judge...

Trump Tweeted...no surprise there...to Iran...well, that is...in ALL CAPS...his way of showing power, I guess...warning them...no surprise...and Iran responded...negatively...no surprise...we have a gem at the keyboard, don't we?...

Thru all of this brouhaha...the Stock Market has stayed UP...why?...I have NO clue, do you?...it's a flourishing today...why?...

I got asked by a former player of mine, to name the top 5 kids that I coached...got me a thinking...could name a few that stood out...and of course, when I mentioned a couple, there were already questioners...I think it's best if I avoid the issue...ha ha...

And that's what is going on in the Horse's World...7/24/18...

Comments

Popular Posts