My Sweet Day

Morning, kids...you have the day to find you and your mate's favorite flavor of ICE CREAM...whether it is at the super, or at a specialty store...in a dish, a cone, waffle, or sugar...or for you heathens, right out of the carton...you have the right to celebrate National Ice Cream Day...my choice, you ask?...mint chocolate, er chocolate mint...from Baskins Robbins...are there still those stores out there?...I dunno...

The WORLD is abuzz over the finals in the soccer thang...Croatia versus France...just hope it doesn't end in one of them best of six goalie shots...whatever it is called...sorry, all, but I just don't get the hype...booring to moi...

Over at Petco, da Cubbies laid it on, er, piled it on the overmatched Padres...dang If I'm not getting the itch to get rid of this lil Manager Green...why he doesn't play Renfroe?...well, we have the All Star break to hope for some changes...Saint Looey just fired their Mgr...and they are loads better than us...back to Chi...they are solid at every spot...hit the ball hard...and are a real fun team to watch...really...their downfall, if they have one...not the best pitching...oh crap, I see we have one more day of humility...wear the hard hats, boys...

Dang if POTUS couldn't get off the British Isles fast enough...alas, he did find some time to play some golf, first...over in Scotland...as close as they could get, were the multitude of protestors...he is not a popular dude there...or here...off he ventures to meet up with Putin..."I have low expectations"...as we all do, Donny...

Staying over the pond...rumors abound...that the Duchess of Sussex, is struggling with her new duties...and won't return the calls to her, by her guiding soul mate, Thomas Mackle...wait, I read that wrong, make that Thomas Markle...now, I'm not interested any more...

Can't let this one go...Prince Charles, and Prince William, both SNUBBED Donny...ah geez, why would he want to meet up with them, anyway?....do you curtsy a Prince?...

Sacha Baron Cohen...known for the odious 'Borat'...who thinks he is funny....not...disguises himself with the idea of embarrassing people...did so to the Alaskan star, Sarah Palin...this time posing as a 'Veteran'...he is trash, kids...trash...there are some of you who differ with my analysis...that's OK, it's your right...

I know, I am being a little bit left of 'neutral'...as I have proclaimed myself an independent...but...think about this...what if we ALL dropped our Twitter accounts...did NOT have them in our system...what would Donny do to get his word out?...use the Fake News stations?...or...keep it and just BLOCK him...

I digress...

Comments

Popular Posts