He Said...then so did Donny

We have ourselves a Donny-brook...the latest in the revelations of the former Trump personal attorney, Michael Cohen...is that Donald J Trump KNEW about the meeting with the Russians in the TRUMP Tower...prior to it happening...I guess, we are beyond whether or not it took place...it MUST have...ah ha...

So...now...today...POTUS denies it...what?...yes, my friends, here we go...Cohen said this, and Donny said it didn't go that way...PERFECT...the stage is set...and NOW we can get at it...Humpty Trumpty sat on a wall...let's just sit back and watch the fireworks...

Well, kids...I know it's not me being in the middle...I'm not...there is too much here...as the 'leaks' are done...daily...for more of an impact, I reckon...sorry, Stan, but it is needed...can Pence handle the job?...

Other...

The nation's football team...the Dallas Cowboys...remember when they were called that?...not so much anymore...the NFL has grown and spread out it's localities...well, not in San Diego...I digress...but, there are as many peops that follow their own town's teams as what was once that Texan team...anyhoo, the owner of the 'Boys, has put this out...'to be a Cowboy, you will STAND for the National Anthem'...Jerry Jones...

The tech market took a hit yesterday...some say cuz of the loss of Facebook moolah...I just can't imagine or fathom the amounts of $ in that stock...for a 'social network' phenomena...and today, not to be outdone...or under used...Twitter has reported that their users fell by one million over the last quarter...thanks a lot, Donny...and thus, the stock will fall in value...I will NEVER figure the Stock Market out...NEVER!...

The Horse HIT THE PICK 5 yesterday at Del Mar...that is, picked the winners of the first five races...I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I have been lucky enough to do this...$$$...actually, $$$$...and a very cool part of the process...my longest shot, in the 3rd race...was one of the horses that ESCAPED the horrific fire we had last year...Worthy Turk...Trainer is Peter Miller...
Go to TVG for an emotional account of the 'finding' of the horse.

The highly questionable Padres are in town, hosting the 'Zona DBacks...the team that sports the ugliest traveling uniforms in all of ANY SPORT!...if looks could...well, you know...keep the faith, baby...right...

How about this for getting ready for school...Tennessee is offering a 'tax free' weekend...you don't pay tax on the things ya'll purchase...a cool thang, don't ya think?...

You ever flown Southwest Air?...a call it 'cattle call'...you get a number to board the plane...pick your seat when you get on...and also, don't get charged for your bag...the CEO says, that they are continuing the process...me?...I prefer getting a seat when I purchase the tix...

So...I'm a looking for a new putter...bout that time...has to be the weapon, not the manipulator...

It's full of humidity around here...


Comments

Popular Posts