Comic-Con

There is no bigger event in the Q, than Comic-Con...and it is this time of the year...some may call this geek week, and I'm not sure the many people who go, wouldn't disagree...anyhoo, there are attendees EVERYWHERE!...at all times of the day and nite...swarming...ha ha...many are dressed in their favorite cartoon character disguise...so there you go...we will plop down at one of the watering holes...and just watch the mayhem...you know, people watch...

One of my fears in the 'hood...these kids riding these scooters all over the place...last nite, there was an accident...car hit scooter...got to think, that it happens way too much...and, with the masses that are here, there will be more missteps...

Equally as funky...is what is going on in DC...right?...well, almost chilling...the bizarre dealings with the Russians by Donny...what is really happening?...I doubt many know...his ever changing inner circle, probably doesn't, either...he now is boasting that he has, or will, invite Putin for Round 2 of a Summit Mtg...in the fall...

Dang if I don't do more commentary than I mean to on this...but...it pains me to think that OUR PREZ is making so many mistakes...and continues to Tweet his mind away about his 'accomplishments'...on so many levels I am disappointed and embarrassed...you see one of his latest?...lambasting former President Obama...c'mon Congress, enough is enough...before we get into DEEP trouble...

One of my watches...how many Republicans actually endorse what Donny does?...the number has fluctuated...said to be 70%...really?...I find that most of 'em stay eerily silent...

Let's get over the pond...the Open...Tiger has finished his round 2...at even par...as of now, 6 back...the T is wide open...and the weekend shall be fun to watch...my pick?...Rickie is at -4 early on...Lefty?...I don't care...ha ha...

The tragic news out of Mizzou...a 'duck boat' sunk...at least 13 dead...have you seen the weather in the midwest?...terrifying lightning and tornadoes...well, the boat was out in the water, during it...we have a similar thing...it is amphibious...but, our weather is mild...way mild...

You know I am always keeping my eye out on Nashville...the area is growing more than most cities in the US...top 2?...anyway, to keep up with the newbies, there are more and more restaurants...opening up...and this is the conundrum...they don't have enough workers...looking for a job?...

I am writing about this cuz it reminds me of our fav waitress of all time...Misty...there was this dude in Savanah, Georgia...that reached out and groped the waitress...who then slammed the dude to the ground...this is what Misty would have done...yessiree Bob...SLAM BAM BOOM...

The season moves on for the newly depleted Padres...let's hope they (Mgr) addressed the inept play that these blokes have been putting out on the field...something tells me there is some inner problems with this team...

Time for some grub...

Comments