All We Are Saying...

The survivor of this year's Open...at Shinnecock?...er, the winner is...Brooks Koepka...at one over par...as he goes back to back as the champ of this Major...hasn't happened since '89!...a true test of all skills that these professionals have in their system...the dudes who set the course up, indeed made the layout PLAYABLE...putting most holes in the middle of the greens...just in case, well, the weather acted up...on the final day of play...

Not sure if there has been a bigger upset in the soccer world...it is called the World Cup, right?...Mexico over the returning champ, Germany...one-nil...here's my thang...I like lots of scoring...ah hem, why I coached hoops...that's a lot of time watching a sporting event, and getting to cheer but for one score...hey, I took the course in college...loved PLAYING it...just not watching it...

The suddenly punchless Padres...had trouble SCORING (see above soccer) and got whupped in the series in Hotlanta...first such in the last 6...dang...beisbol is a hard game...especially when the pitcher throws it 98 mph...with movement on it...

The hot off season item in the NBA...where Kawhi Leonard is going to be traded...he wants out of San Antonio...I read two more possibles, Cleveland and Boston...my ponder is...is he healthy?...he sat out almost the entire last year...and, he is a player...so...there must be something real wrong...

Normally, this is a golf day for moi...but the boyz haven't returned from NY yet...I am and will be rusty whenever I reappear at Sycuan...and with the schedule I have coming up, can't play much in the next month, either...well, that gives the course time to heal itself from all the divots I take...

For the life of me, I can't imagine an order by an acting President...ever...in our present or past...that would separate family, like the POTUS is doing right now...it is inhumane...check that...back in the early 1900's...that is the time that young 'Indians' were rounded up and put into boarding schools...so they could become more white...I digress...as my father was...is Trump going to open up some new boarding schools?...

The news for this day...GOP (Repubs) lawmakers are calling for Trump to back off from his 'Immigration Policy'...does he get it?...he reminds me of someone...he is asked to 'dial back' his zero tolerance...

Not sure if I have ever heard of more deals that Trump's OLD attorney, Michael Cohen, has been part of...they keep emerging...the latest?...a Korean Aero space Industry...and I am not talking North Korean...just how deep this all go?...I did not say that all of what he has done is corrupt...

What would you (if you were Prez) if your campaign manager in the past election, for over 100 days of it...got put in the slammer?...listen DJT, this is not 'FAKE' sentencing...would YOU feel like they are coming after YOU?...

Bizarre...in the late Sixties...while this country was embroiled in the most controversial war, ever...Vietnam...we were also sending people to the moon...or, trying to...was this a subtle divergence to reality?...man, I HATED our leaders during this time...

All we are saying, is give PEACE a chance...(John Lennon)...

So...I was reading more about the makeup of the group, Little Big Town...how they got formed and all...the two gals, met at Samford College (U?) in Alabama...figured it was time to get famous...did what many country peops do, to get 'found'...moved to Nashville...coupled with the two guys...and developed...my, and how...my point?...Nashville is one of the largest growing cities in the US of A...might this be where the Horse and wife end up?...the prices are right...

Never been to Atlantic City...well, only been to the Northeast but once...a week before the fateful date of 9/11, when our son was looking at Dental Schools in NY...I digress...my point is this...there is a new cabaret show there in AC...the Countess!...gosh, that has to be hot ticket...for you Housewives of wherever groupies, this is a must...

Have a fun Munday...


Comments

Popular Posts