Time to Clean Up

Egads, all me blokes have deserted me for the tee time this am...trips and the like, so here I sit...golf free...so, maybe it is time to do the necessary job, of cleaning up my Mac...you know, get rid of useless (to me) apps and programs...lawdy, I have a zillion of 'em and don't use but a few...how about you?...shoot, I don't even know most of the symbols...

Safari, yes...iTunes, yes...SONOS, yes...Pandora, yes...well, you get my drift...but go into your finder, hit applications and gaze at all the apps you have...and then make sure you don't use them...drag the unused ones to the waste bucket...and VOILA!, you have done some cleaning...

I do have one of them 'clean up the computer' apps...that sifts thru all your data, I guess, and then wipes it out...I guess...not sure if it really does it...you know, it's not like olden times, where the computer would get stuck...too much stuff on it...and it would freeze up...haven't had that dilemma in decades...well...awhile...

Here is something new for us Mac dudes and babes...there finally is a Gmail app that coincides with the iPhone...I prefer this 'mail' to the mail that comes with Apple...faster, easier, and well, it's just better...trust the Horse...takes a bit to configure it...but you will thank me later, once you have done so...

Doesn't it seem like I am talking directly to you?...that's my gig for today...hey, the one thing that I am not satisfied with, is the calendar apps...especially for the iPhone...I like more of what is going on in a month, readily visible...rather than just a dot, or highlighted date...there are some out there, that do that, but they are not BOSS, yet...

I have 'Siri' for this Mac...I have NEVER used it...in fact, I rarely use it on my phone, either...I have seen and been with peops who use the service all the time...maybe it's my honrey way of dealing with change...but, I should look into it...will I?...

Other...

The lovely Pads got a W last night, in a mysterious set of moves by the Mgr Green...maybe I should say, despite...he yanked our ONLY real threat as a SP, Tyson Ross, in the 6th...weird...and the RP gave up a gaggle of runs...oops, backfire...but thanks to some unprofessional CF play by them Marlins, we scored some runs...Green, feeling like he had the game in the bag, brought in a kid who does not belong in the bigs...well, I could go on...we did hang on to what we got (4 Seasons)...

Ivanka, yes her...throughout the unrest in the eyes of many with this Administration...continues her dealings with the many companies in China that make some of her, maybe all, of her products to sell back here...OK, maybe this is nitpicking, but come on...

Been reading on the nightmare of unpure water in the water capitol of the Nation...Oregon...they have algae in their drinking water...and the peops have been reduced to bottled water...how long does it take to clean up the water?...I asked Snooki, and he is at wits end...the city sent out an alert, that had the city in a panic...stay tuned...

Roseanne got the axe for her Tweets...not sure about this totally, but shouldn't HE (guess who?) get FIRED for many, make that MANY, of his?...calm down Horse, wait for the Mid Terms...time will take care of this...

Got that feeling that we are going to see an onslaught of commercials for Starbucks in the next couple of weeks...

Now this...POTUS was in Nashville...barnstorming...and got on the 'WALL' issue again...'they will like it'...something nasty like that...ah ha, the Mexico Prez, retorted otherwise...only now, by Trump...

There is is this dude, 114 years of age...wooah...and has let out that maybe it's time for him to stop smoking...

From the 'I can't make this up file'...a televangelist...Jesse Duplantis...is asking his followers to dig deeper into their wallets...and send more cash...for God and him, I guess...as he needs a 4th jet to travel about...he is seeking $54 million bucks...what channel is he on?...where is my check book?...

See the above 'file'...more of the absurd...Brody Jenner...the son of the now Caitlyn...is getting married...well, his sisters, the infamous duo of Kendall and Kylie, have not RSVP'd to it...and then...Caitlyn has announced that she will not attend, either...Bad Blood (Neil Sedaka or Taylor Swift, you pick)...Camelot, NOT!...

Coca Cola is releasing their first alcoholic drink...in Japan...it has some shochu alcohol in it...3 different flavors...lemon, salt lemon, and honey lemon...wait, I thought that it came in a 4th...with Jim Beam...

I'll close with this...for you on Netflix...BTW, if you don't have the service...GET IT....we watched a hilarious concert of Steve Martin and Martin Short...funny stuff, kids...


Comments

Popular Posts