Golfing

Yup, I am hitting the links early today, kids...so, I will see ya'll mañana...

A couple of standout things...the Rockets in a shocker at Alameda!...the way to beat GS, is to pressure them big time...they did and got the W...and get this, the home court advantage back...you smelling an upset?...is it an upset?...I like Houston's odds...

I did watch the AI finality...and no, I don't think the best contestant won...Gabby, was clearly the better of the 3...in me eyes...there were some way cool performances in the show, however...Lionel is a star...and the duet of the aforementioned gal and Luke Bryan, is a tip to what will come for her...

There is a sinkhole in the White House?...yes siree, Bob, there sure is...

A Demo won the Guv spot in Georgia?...signs of things to come...

A 30 year old got the heave ho from his parents...from their abode...had to do this in court...nothing like family...

Crap, now I am really cutting this close....see ya...

Comments

Popular Posts