Unchartered Waters

Such an odd phenomena...listening to a panel of 'political experts', showering us commoners...with their take on the CBS's interview of James Comey...the former FBI Head...like for 3 different Presidents of our Country...W Bush, Obama, and Trump...this is the odd thing...the verbiage they were delivering...is prior to us, the left coast, who have yet to see it...they are on the right coast...and it has already aired...

I jockeyed back and forth between CNN and FOX...thinking that there would be point, counterpoint...thoughts...you know, contrasting stances...not so....as the analysts were eerily similar...that the statements, er thoughts, by Comey...were largely unsubstantiated, and mostly HIS observations...ah ha...I get it...

Listen, there hasn't been this type of 'public divulgence' in my history of any standing President...unchartered waters...so...I waited until the broadcast at 10 pm on CBS...done by George Stephanopolus...sp?...-1, for sure...to make my, er OUR, own ratiocinations...as to what he has to offer and what he has to say....

My take...I must submit this first...iff (math term) what Comey says is true...we have extreme problems in the White House...bullying pulpit comes to mind...the methods used to run this regime can be near terrifying...for those in the 'inner circle' and US, the American public...I don't know if democratic can be used in any shape or form...more autocratic...and thus...scary...

It behooves you to see it...and make up YOUR mind...it's that important...reactions prior to the telecast had been put out by POTUS...you have heard and read them already...Comey is a 'liar' and well, worse...'he is not to be believed'...

The book by Comey is coming out tomorrow...the last one that had so much impact on the interested peops of the country, 'Fire and Fury'...was an immediate must have and must read...I suggest this one will be even more so....and then YOU can decide for yourself...

Other...

The NBA playoffs...they have finished their game ones of the 8 series...and the early take?...the Cavs are in DEEP trouble...as they got hammered, at home, by the Pacers...a full 5 hee haws from the Horse...the Warriors show more of what they had LAST year...surprisingly so, as they have been mediocre at best in the past month...4 hee haws...the Rockets survived theirs with the TWolves...hmmm, 3 hee haws...and PDX, has no answer inside against the whatever the N'orleans team is called now...1 hee haw...

Break up the Pads!...won the last 3 games of their set with the Giants...what?...a convincing 10-1 whupping of SF...that's even with our top two blokes sitting...with injuries...Myers and Hosmer...go figure...we have others, youngins....that are making the most of their chances...Pirella, Cordero, Villanueva, and Renfroe...one who is not...and this is way sad...Headley...who is now 1/26...oh my...the time clock is ticking on that vet...

Have you watched any of the Letterman Specials on Netflix?...he does a sit down with peops for an hour...and they talk...the latest was with Jay Z...hmmm, the hubby of Beyonce...OK, now you know who I am referring to...it was awkward...and there was no tangency whatsoever between the two...different worlds, kids...I'm not sure I got the real story...there seemed to be more that was not said...

The ACM's...I dvr'd it...and have NOT seen it...but I have read the highlights, er lowlights...whatever...Carrie Underwood...stole the night?...the two who win most of the awards that this group hands out...won again...Miranda Lambert (I just don't get it) and Chris Stapleton...there are so many others more deserving, in my book...I do have a book, right?...

It's Bozo time yet again....man, how apropos is that for me game!....all I need is a red nose...wait, I got one...be good to one another...

Thanks for reading me, and I'll see ya'll in a couple of days....

Comments