Back Home

Hey ya'll!...I am back home...after a golfing excursion...fun times mostly,  until I wrenched my back and picked up some type of intestinal bug...have been in bed and missed the last day of the event...funny, but you don't realize how good, good is, until you are bad...I sense I am on the recovery track this am...

How bout them Pads!...their SP Tyson Ross, was flirting with a no hitter in 'Zona...in the 8th...really...the problem is that his pitch count was in the 125 range...for a bloke who is coming off arm surgery, probably a real gamble...he gave up a 2 out double, that was misplayed in CF...too bad, as he would have made it thru 8...dang...no SD player has ever had a no no...the bats came alive in the  9th and scored 3....and the closer closed...and voila, a win!...but, what could have been...

Due to me on my back...I gots to see lots of sports...ie, the weird collapse of the Cavs in Indy...they were in total control, and POOF...it was all gone...and the Pacers got the V...you do know I use V and W interchangeably, right?...in the aftermath, the interview of LeBron...when is not calling out his fellow teammates, really calling out his guys?...they didn't hold up their part like he did...hmmm, I recall him missing some critical shots, too...I digress...

Have to comment on PDX...down 3-0 to the N'orleans whatevers...listen, when you don't play proper D, you LOSE in the playoffs...why does it take so long to figure out that this system doesn't work?...can the Blazers win at least ONE game?...think about this tho...the 3rd to the 9th team in the west almost all had the same record...Portland was 3rd and could have easily been 9th...so, really, no surprise...other than PDX has no clue defensively....OK, Horse, enough...

You want some fodder for real?...some of me golfing blokes( on the trip), were and are, Trump supporters...incredulous...of course, they were as aghast, thinking I could have voted for the Hilz...but...in the here and now...how can anyone think that he is the one?...maybe I am missing something that I should be seeing...

Prez T's latest accusation?...covering up his personal lawyer, Michael Cohen...as a NY Times reporter, laid out some info on him...Trump then 'tweeted' that she is '3rd rate'...hmmm, didn't he say the same thing about the Comey book, call it '3rd rate?'...no respect for this guy...none...

So just what is Kim Jong Un, up to?...says he will shutter his nuclear test site...and suspend his program....North Korea...something must be up his sleeve...maybe China told him to, or else...

2nd national day for high school students to walk out of class for the gun issue...yesterday...are the politicians watching?...in a year or two, they will be voting, dudes...I sense they are not...they are watching their bank accounts that get fattened by the NRA...

Well, it's good to be back...dang if I don't feel a bit under the weather, still....hope ya'll feel better than I do...




Comments

Popular Posts