Wisdom

Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have more WISDOM than others?...like they seem to make the right choices every time...say the most eloquent of words...smile at the ideal moments...carry themselves as that others want to emulate them...you KNOW what I'm talking about...JFK had it...Obama has it...Oprah has it...George Clooney, too...you add who you think does...

And then there are the others...who don't have it....and yet, think they do...or wish they did...obviously there are a lot more in this category...now, it wouldn't be prudent to name names...'they named names!'...but, it wouldn't take you too long to come up with one right away, now would it....

I have just a minute of your time today...so I thought that I would throw out this mind game to ya...you know, early tee time...oh yea, back to me Nike irons...yea, that will solve the problem...I digress...the topic of WISDOM is in us all...somewhere...but we must reject it...

Yes, we say whatever comes to the brain...blurt it out...those who have W, think it through...somehow...and it comes out right...in split second time...mind you, just like us, who don't have it...cherish the ability...

I end this quick little bloggette with the idea of...practice practice practice...being kind to others...make 'em feel good...and then...you will feel the presence of...IT!...


Comments

Popular Posts