Over, Under, Sideways, Down

Hello ALL, as I have been a missing!...doing a lot of necessities...and am not through, yet...so hang in there...as I will post when I can...let's just say I have seen sites that bring back lots of memories...and, I have been lost on what day it is...some good stuff, some bad, and we go on...

I can say this, that friends are forever...and we are extremely thankful for the Snookies and Mackles, who make our journeys much easier to handle...yes, I know I am speaking in general terms, but that is the way it shall be...the last of our 2 weeks will be extreme fun...and for that, we thank them Gahrs...

Brought to my attention is an album made a bit back by Lionel Ritchie...Tuskogee...a country duet one...featuring the likes of Little Big Town, Tim McGraw, Shania Twain and 10 others...it is a treat...and you can see it on 'You Tube'...I bought it through iTunes and listened to its entirety on the airplane...we see HIM in concert this Wednesday....Lionel, that is...

Made it home in time to see the Academy Awards...I dunno, the message to be given has been so...done...get on with the world...but to skip by Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet due to an unfounded innuendo, is uncalled for...there are so many hypocrites in this movie star world...and THAT'S as far as I will go into that...

I have seen none of the flicks in the best of mode...none...until they include comedies in these, I won't have much interest...besides...how many of these pretty people things do they need to adorn themselves with?...Golden Globes, Screen Actor, blah blah blah...

The personal life of Prez T...I mean when the doors are shut...and the cameras are missing...do you not feel that he and Melania have absolutely nothing in common?...and probably say zero words to one another?...that all that there is, is superficial propaganda to the rest of the world?...as we are going thru some extremely tough times...I know Marsh and I...have needed one another a lot lately...and it is not fake...

Nostalgia...dang, I wasn't going to go there...but when you see a friend passing away, it makes you appreciate what you have in the here and now...and...going back to your roots can have quite the impact...to see gravesites...old homes you lived in...so much has not changed...I could go on...but, it does tear out your heart a bit...has to...

Get brighter here...lots of talk about the gals hoops in Orygun...both the Beavs and them Ducks...yes, I said gals...their level of play has risen so much...and...it is on a top tier national level....true...I think the UO gals won the Pac 12 T...at least they were leading, the last time I checked...

The center for disease and control...let this % out...that one in 14 pregnant ladies are still smoking...when all, make that ALL the research says that smoking leads to birth defects...I don't get it...

Dominating the headlines of the day...is what was said, inferred, translated, worn, and repeated at the Oscars last nite...listen to me...I care a rats ass what most of them say or do...important they are NOT!....

Deja Vu days in the golf world yesterday...a definite feel good one...as the Vets one in all 3 of them tours...Lefty won in Mexico!...Michelle Wie in Singapore!...and Steve Stricker in the Seniors!....is that way cool or what?...

So, you see, I am having a rather odd day....some up times and some down times...and my blog title fits perfectly....'Over, Under, Sideways, Down'...sung by the Yardbirds...


Comments

Popular Posts