Looking at the Bright Side

I'm sure you have read plenty of them negative columns...where the author spends the majority of the space, ripping apart what is ailing him or her...yes, I could do that today...and show me disgust with the product that the Padres put forth yesterday in their Opening Day...but, alas, I won't go there...I won't talk about the feeble hitting, where for a goodly part of the game, there was NO Pad hits...none, nada, zilch, ZERO!...with all the hoopla of the increased hitting prowess that the organization would have us believe...but NO, I will NOT go there...so, I will talk about the positives...ah crap, we have 161 more chances to show what we got...0 fer 1...

Them Bums and Giants did play after all...they got Chavez Ravine scrubbed up and playable...no mention to the odor on the pixels of the field...of course, the ESPN Network had it as their prime time event...a 1-0 show of the aforementioned lack of hitting...see, they have the same epidemic...the NEW analyst for their broadcast, is the former all star, Alex Rodriguez...and the highlight for the game?...when his latest flame, JLo, showed up on the set...yes, that is what we have sunk to...hey, I thought I was going to be positive?...fat chance, senors and seƱoritas...

OK, now I'm ranting...you can do everything at Costco...right?...well now, I ran out of contact lenses...and me prescription date had expired...so off we go to get the newbie...at their eye doc...and, while there, get our 2nd Hepatitis A shot...yea, SHOT!...cuz of all the homeless in our area...another topic for another day...

I am on Medicare (duh) and Marsh has Moda...my SHOT cost $38 bucks, hers is free...WTF?...seems like it should be the other way around...keep me alive a bit longer, she has got years...and then the eye doc...10 minutes I was in and out...he looked at what I had 2 years ago...and basically gave me the same prescription...'what is better, 1 or 2?'....really...$115, please...I am not upset about the 10 minutes, but the cost of that...really...now, THAT'S a racket...well, anyway, I ordered me lenses online and I am taken care of...for another 2 years...wonder how long the damn shot is supposed to be good for?...

Russia took the expulsion of their delegates from the United States of America REAL well...they expelled 60 of ours from their country in retaliation...what COLD war are we talking?...is this a big deal?...POTUS expels that many from his cabinet all the time...

See, I can't be laid back...just can't be...not in my nature...

This is certainly an off time for the pixels, huh...as the hot debate topic is 'Roseanne'...some peops just don't like her...POTUS does...egads...let's all rethink what that means...

Speaking of Prez T...I was, wasn't I?...CNN (his fave channel) has a new poll out...concerning if he would win the presidency in 2020...they have him losing...ha ha...I think the better poll, is if he remains in office for the entire 4 years...I digress...bad, bad Horse...

Cell phones, smart phones, whatever they are called...who doesn't have one now?...walking, driving, running, sitting...everyone is talking on their mobile phones...back in my hey days, how did we survive?...we never communicated this much...'I'll call you later'...which meant like 6 to 8 hours...now that means, 6 to 8 minutes...oh yea, and a smiley face...

Do you believe this?...according to the latest Gallup Poll...62% of Americans plan on attending an Easter Church Service...hmmm, go by Statista, and they have it at 82%...the Atlantic has it at 51%...but if you go by what the CHURCHLEADERS say...it's half of what them pollsters say....and get this...they say that less than 20% go regularly...and these peops are actually in the biz...I thought that you ought to know...

Ah yes, the CLIP Joint...it appears that special counsel Robert Mueller is about to unleash an attack on...Trump's former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort...what he knew about the Russian Connection in the last election...the name Rick Gates is in it, too...he was the deputy campaign chair...you notice that these blokes are all 'former'...ha ha...

Dang, I think I failed today....honestly, I tried hard to be upbeat, but there were just too many things that are out there...give me a 2nd chance tomorrow...

Who still has a landline?...

Comments

Popular Posts