The Market

Morning, ya'll...the hot topic for right now...more so than the Sooper Bowl...is our money in the Stock Market!...yours, ours, and everyone's...right?...what is going on?...the horrific hit of 1175 or so points to the DOW, yesterday...an indicator of them all...the last 4 days have been screamers...and not in a good way...our guy, JJ, said to relax...the market is reacting to the potential rise in interest rates, amongst other fears...

2017 was a banner year for the stocks...of course, Prez T, took the kudos for it...hmmm, was he taking it for the past 4 days, too?...I digress...I wish I could intelligently talk about the situation...but, I am guessing like the rest of the blokes and blokettes out there...and leave the thinking to those in the biz...and let's hope that there are no more of them Madoffs pilfering our cash...BTW, as I am writing, there is a rebound happening...the DOW is up 332...geez, I have no clue...

Other...

If you are an NBA junkie...hang on to your hairpiece...as the deadline to trade players is looming real fast...this week, I think...look for the Cavs and the Clip Joint to be in the mix...thing is with Cleveland, they only have a few marketable dudes...the rest are too old...ha ha...true...but, gone will be Love, and probably their #1 draft pick...as we say 'the future is now'...and the Clippers...will get what they can for the C DeAndre Jordan...I'm not sure where they are headed...

I do know where PDX is going tho...they are odious defensively...and they are headed downward...I have been saying this for a couple of years now...their defensive scheme is flawed...regardless of who is running their D...thus, the HC is the problem...he's had enough time to make adjustments...and there should be a change...

Staying in hoops...college style...the best teams in the nation, are the ones with the players that are not the one and done...by that, I mean it's the kids who are staying in college for more than a cup of coffee, and bolting to the NBA...that make up the better D-1 teams...which makes it near impossible who to pick in the Big Dance...and that's why we care, right?...it's all about the gambling...ha ha...

This Natalie Wood death case...continues on...the investigators now want to bring in her then husband, 87 yr old Robert Wagner, for questioning...apparently, this is NOT a cold case in their eyes...why not bring in Christopher Walken, too?...I mean, c'mon...

Used to be...that it was a no-no to have a baby prior to being married...right?...there were names for that...Evangelical times that were a dominating...apparently, people are OK with single people raising their kids...just seems like dangerous times ahead for the baby...I know, sometimes, it just happens...but some of the KFam do whatever they deem appropriate...and sadly, there are others who mimic what they do...bad precedence?...maybe, I am off base here...what you think?...

I don't get this...your team just wins the Big Game...the Sooper Bowl...the city erupts with PRIDE!...then the hooligans then trash the city...tear it apart...set cars on fire...and on and on...what?...it is not unique, Philly...why does this happen?...time for one of them 'polls' out there to tell us why...or, a college theory class...something...

What the...this out of Manhattan...wait, make that NYC...where the one and only Taylor Swift...has spent like $50 million bucks on one block there...her residence...bought another prop in the same building for whomever...???...you know, I want to spend a week in NYC, again...we did it once, right before 9/11...hmmm, I wonder how HER stock holdings are doing?...maybe that's why she is buying...

OK, I did watch last eve's The Bachelor...call me a foo...I think this season's villain got eliminated...seeings that this is my 2nd time viewing it, I think that is right...the remaining ladies appeared to be overjoyed with the ouster, and popped the champagne bottle in delight...man, that has to be a weird show to be on...pick me, pick me!...

Volatile?...the market?...you bet...as I have been writing...the DOW is now at +187, and it was -87, 20 minutes ago...strap yourself in...it will be a WILD ride...



Comments

Popular Posts