Boom-shak-a-laka!

Eric Hosmer is indeed a new PADRE!!!...the missing link to this season...and beyond...signed for 8 years, with an opt out after 5...powerful bat, class act around the club house, good defender, and is a much needed LEFTY hitter...listen kids, this is the best news I have given to you since I have been a San Diegan...

Makes the move of Wil Myers back to his normal spot in LF...the lineup is set...and it is the best we have had for the 8 years we have been here...8?...maybe a bit longer, I dunno...excited?...you bet...now...we need to shore up our starting pitching...and, gulp, we may be a contender...

Out of the ever loving no wheres in golf...emerges Bubba...Bubba Watson...to lead up in the LaLa Open...at Riviera...to use the word 'quirky' is the most appropriate one I can think of...hey, he even played in the Celebrity All Star hoop game on Friday eve...when he was also trying to win this golf T...what?...who would do that?...Bubba...I'm pulling for him today...

The NBA All Star game is today....as usual, it will be a dunk fest, with nobody playing D...and yet...people watch it...I guess it is entertainment...certainly, not proper basketball...

The Ducks got beat in Westwood last eve...OT...these are NOT good teams, kids...in fact, this is the poorest one of UO in many seasons...UCLA?...the same...odd thing is that both of these squads are not deep...go 8 and that's it...very weird...

I'm talking fluff today...this is gonna be light and airy...

West Virginny's coach, the explosive Bob Huggins...was given his walking papers in their match at Kansas...brutal officiating triggered it all...as his Mountaineers shot but 2 free throws the entire game...he had the audacity to question the refs as to the lack of calls going his way...got the heave ho...it's a sham and a shame...35 ft's to 2 ft's...I can recall I had one, where we had 4 to my opponent's 44...in a close loss....man, I was mad...but didn't get tossed...

Omarosa was asked by Brandi....on the Celebrity Big Brother...if she had slept with Prez T...there you go...entertainment at its best...now, why would she ask such a Q?...

Hey and there is this...on the Bachelor over runs...in the snow...Clare is reportedly engaged from the show...what?...to the dude she mocked and belittled?...what?...she backed him in a corner...geez...

The Sports Illustrated swim suit edition came to my door yesterday...at least, to my mail box...dang, there are times I can't find the swim suits...

There are always new terms that get me...this one is...'Russian Troll Farm'...where there are hackers hacking to get to the USA hackers...something like that...

Well, anyway, it is a grand day for the mighty Padres!



Comments

Popular Posts