Strange Brew

Hi kids!...how the heck (Harper) are you?...just a glorious week here in the hood...cool at night and warm during the day...doesn't get any better than that...and yup, them golfing blokes are out at Torrey Pines...and the T has begun...the tele broadcast the Tiger round in it's entirety...there were others playing?...

Tiger E Woods shot even par on the south course...normally, the tougher of the 2...however, the Tom Weiskoff Crew revamped the north...and it played very similar, score wise to the south...I suppose the whole idea for the redo...7 under is leading, so you can see...he has ground to make up...rusty?...a bit...but, I think he def is on the mend...we just want him there on Sunday...selfishly...

BREAKING...Tiger makes the cut at the Farmer's!...and the visit to the course on Sunday is on and in fine shape...his 1st T in over 350 days...

Other...

Prez T is in Switzerland...telling the world that the USA is open for business...what?...OK...what I recall about the Swiss, is that they are neutral...whatever that means...kind of the way I look at the NBA All Star Game...

The teams have been picked...old school style...Lebron and Steph were the captains and choosers...it's all silly stuff to me...the only player chosen, prior to the pick nonsense, that has no legs...geez, did I say that?...is the battered dude from the Cavs, Kevin Love...all star?...wonder if he was the last guy standing...ala, Horse...you have to take Love, King...something like that...regardless, it will be another dunkfest...and no D will be allowed...

Jimmy Kimmel took the bait...I knew someone would...and he has scheduled on his show...the 'star', Stormy Daniels...hmmm, you gonna watch?...what is the women movement gonna do?...picket the broadcast?...I smell something a brewing...it is a strange brew...

My iPhone just did a lengthy update...have no idea what changed...as the screen and the functionality seems exactly....the same...

Used to be...when I would change up me golf balls for new ones...I'd have a basket of the old ones that I replaced...not now, I just lose 'em...hit 'em in the agua...or OB...somehow they vanish...I am sporting the soccer ball type ones...I like 'em and nobody but me uses them, or so it seems...FYI...

Just maybe it's the only time you can score tix to the Super Bowl...what?...at this late a date?...the goofy league scheduled the extravaganza in Minnneeesoootta...where it is coooollld...like in the teens...good chance of flurries...and the ticket brokers are scrambling to sell off what they have available...the prices have been plummeting...no bods want to go to it THERE!...

Had a wunnerful eve with them Mackles...went to Callaway (we are members, lah tee dah) and tasted some doozy wines...and they paired their vino with some unique cheeses...so fun, and finished the nite off at Las Hadas...a norm...BTW, thanks to Barbara Jo (alias BJ) for the kind comments on me blog...she is a regular reader...a gold star one...you see, the Horse gives out ratings for the tried and true...

Try this on...a new song out by a new sanger...Christina Taylor...Nashville style...get it on itunes today...you can thank me later...'American Dreamin'...

Valentine's Day is in the offing...I'd like some form of...wait, I'm supposed to give...dang it...can never quite get the meaning down...OK, just get me a red golf shirt...thanks...

Oh yea, back in me collegiate days...yup, waaayyyy back...the blog title for the day...by Cream, 'Strange Brew'...big time rad song...


Comments

Popular Posts