Oprah!

The undeniable highlight of the Golden Globes...was the speech by Oprah Winfrey...as she won the Cecil B. DeMille Award...pointed and right on...full of vim and vigor...and ah hem very presidential like...is this the path that we are seeing...being started?...I reckon...

An oh so quickee this am, as I have an early tee time...to get some hacking in before the rains hit...yup, I'm gonna take me rain suit, just in case...and yup, I am riding in case it hits...and I don't walk in the pouring down stuff...sure, I am from Orygun...and make that be clear, from there...not now...

Tonite the D-1 Champ game...gonna root loud and hard for them Bulldogs...1st, cuz it puts me in the $...2nd, cuz I detest 'Bama's HC Saban...and 3rd, which is the same as number 2...let's have them teams score a gaggle of points, too...the over under is 45...boooorrring...

Still haven't found the book 'Fire and Fury'...heard they had it at Costco...not the one I went to...

What are the odds that the Titans can beat the New England Patriots?...like 1,000 to 1?...if so, gonna plunk down a C...ha ha...

Dustin Johnson won at Kapalua...was anyone else playing, or was it a charity event...for him?...by 8 or 9...egads...

That's it gotta run...have a swell Monday...


Comments

Popular Posts