Itchycoo Park

So, if that's what you call the title of your song...'Itchycoo Park'...you must have Small Faces...what the heck does that mean?...catchy song from the Brits...circa 1967...with loads of rumors of it's meaning and whereabouts...actually, was a fictitious name for an area where the Faces played as youngsters...over the pond, kids...

Why our news sources are glossing over the fact that South and North Korea are competing as ONE in the Winter Olympics amazes me...it should be a huge item, and it is not...what are we talking about?...some foo and his wife chaining their 13 kids up...how the heck does he father 13 kids?...I can think of one thing that should happen...is this more important than the Korean crisis?...

I have been talking about the friskiness of the NBA players...fights, near fights, shoves, and the locker visits...fine and suspend them, Mr Commissioner...give them a week...it'll stop...but, here is the fact...the blokes make way too much money...and $25,000 is a drop in the coffee mug for 'em...kinda getting like hockey...

The SAG Awards...the next in line for the pretty people...and yet another night to show disgust for the dudes who accosted 'em...hey, I ask you this...when is the last time a comedy flick ever won any of these statues?...has to be a drama, er, or, a sci fi...what's the color for the event?...already used black and they can't wear the same outfit...right?...pink is for cancer, red is for the Handmade's....I digress...

The new version of American Idol is in the tape can...going to start up on ABC in the next month...of course, there is a squib out today about the storm brewing...hey, the producers have to tantalize the masses...Katy is notoriously late to the show...ha ha...that's all you got?...

The latest on Montecito...there are 3 bodies left to be found...rumor?...is that they could be in the sludge still on Hwy 101...thus, the main thoroughfare linking north and south of Santa Barbara is still closed...they won't open it up until they find the bodies...

Amazon...yes, AMAZON...is seeking a new, er, 2nd headquarters...this is the way of the buyer...right?...is doing a nationwide search for the best spot...has narrowed down their list to 20 sites...ie, the main ones...New York, Los Angeles, and the fastest growing city in the US, Nashville...what you think?...

Well, I am sure you are wondering about me golf...I pushed me cart for the first time in a while...went OK, except me shoes were a bit tight for me feet...well, me left one...so, next time I am wearing tennies...the golf?...still swinging too hard and fast from the top...whatever that means...

This is an item coming from nowhere...but I sense that there is gonna be a huge change in the NFL's Pitt Steelers...downward...as they will lose their star RB...QB Big Ben has aged...the OC got the axe...the HC is on the hot seat...they gone...

You KNOW I am a Golden St fan and follower...huge fan...I admit it...but, I think the way to beat them...is to pressure them big time...that means you have to play D...that most of the league refuses to do...2 of their best guys, Steph and KD, are soft...sorry, but it's true...who can do this?...the list (like Amazon's) has dwindled down to...the Celts, the Spurs, and the get this...when healthy, the Clip Joint...you see who I didn't name?...the Cavs and the Thunder...hmmm, as we speak...GS has won 14 straight on the road...

It's a hair day...get it chopped down...ears lowered...short on the sides, leave it long on the top, and block the back...right, I get whatever they want to do...the military cut...BTW, the hairs I have are appearing to be grayer and grayer...not a good sign...this small face is getting angry...


Comments

Popular Posts