Human Error

Can't think of a more frightening warning...'Missile Attack!...seek shelter immediately!!!'...this is what was issued to the Hawaiian Islands...yesterday...turns out the fears were unfounded...or were they?...somebody pushed the wrong button...something like that...Human Error...listen, the fear is still there...why is there panicking at all?...of course, the North Korean foo has left that idea out there...yet, how can the state allow the warning out?...'fake warning'...hmmm, come to think of it, I will turn on that feature on my iPhone...

Imagine lying on the beach in Maui, and getting the warning...where the heck would you go?...they have underground sites?...hmmm, maybe we should watch 'Pearl Harbor', the flick again...

I'm not telling ya that the Titans would have won the game at New England...but some key early calls were blatantly missed, or favored the Patriots...that may have changed the way the game was going...in so much, as I was gettin MULTIPLE texts, saying that the game was rigged...yup, I turned it off, so as to not get too aggravated...35-14, the final...it's best if I have no interest in these games...

How much hoop do you watch, either live or on the pixels?...I hit as many of the Golden St Warriors I can see...they had a rout early going on in Toronto...ended up surviving a 4th quarter rally by the Raptors...hey, that Canadian crowd was super!...the only way, the Doubs wins, is cuz Curry was back...he means that much to 'em...fun game to watch...

In college ball...I see no premier team out there...as everyone can beat everyone else...the Big Dance will be a crap shoot...UO and SDSU both got beat on the road last night...BTW, they are not even close to the elite this season...nope...of course, I'm telling you stuff you already knew...

This seems about right...1 in 10 Americans have never, ever, left their home state...really?...wonder who's study this was...Onepoll Study for Victoronix...what?...0 out of 10 Americans have ever heard of Victoronix...seems about right...

Adrian Gonzalez...the 1B from a number of teams now...and a thorn in the Bums side last season...signed on for another year...with the Mets...whew, I feared that we were going to ink the bloke...however, we did sign our closer, Brad Hand, for 3 years...coo...

There is no blueprint for the actions of a US President...now...right?...hey, the beauty of the way this country is set up...is that there are so many checks and balances...that the extremes don't happen...but Prez T's ways are seemingly always testing this...I dunno...

Walmart raises their minimum wage...and coincidentally closes many of their Costco type, Sam's Clubs...what?...got no clue...

This out of nowhere...that 'skirts' may be the newest fad for the dudes...what?...there goes the boxer shorts, if you know what I mean...give me a break...

Finally, this is the date of me ladies birthday...and what I ordered for her, alas, has not arrived yet...of course...gonna taketh her to a day out...and a dinner tonight...I am so lucky...I know...



Comments

Popular Posts