Wrap-up

Morning, kids...so, how did YOUR Christmas go?...ours?...was a spectacular one...our kids were here...we did the usual and it was just...great...topped it off, with a superior meal at Island Prime on Harbor Island...so so good...here is the pix after...and before they made their jaunt back to SB...we are not complete, without them...we are...blessed...

Throughout the day, the NBA popped the cork on some interesting games...the feature one...was the Cavs at the Warriors...geez, I just lurve watching GS play the game, the right way...and the King losing...albeit, the Love kid out of Portland, had a super game...still, even without Steph Curry, the Warriors won...and later on...in the nightcap...the Rockets visited the Thunder (Soopersonics)...I guess I have to give up on their former name...as of this date...OKC got it and yup, I like to see the Beard lose...I will say this...he is playing harder...and passes the rock real well...

How are the Xmas decorations in your area?...seems to me, that more peops in the city were gone...traveling?...I dunno...but the amount of trees that were lit up, was down from years past...we love the deco...makes us feel festive...and good...

A gift Marsh got for me (us?) was a new turntable...you know, the ones that play vinyl...for some reason...the sound that it produces is FANTASTIC!...not sure if it's the needle...or the mechanism itself...but the sound is full and rich...just like how I dig me coffee...come our way and I'll give it a spin for ya...

So what's going on in DC?...nothing but talk about the TAX CUT...or whatever it actually is...you know, when you have a 3 inch stack of papers, there must be a gaggle of loopholes...throughout...call me...the doubter...

You know that time marches on...when one of the youth stars of the movie, the Sound of Music...died at the age of 68 yesterday...Heather Menzies-Urich...say it isn't so...

Where is Waldo?...now THIS is THE topic on web net...well, at least in the social media...ha ha...the KFam Xmas card is out...and nowhere to be found...is the preggers Kylie...oh NO!...how can this be?...a full scale investigation is going on as we speak...the CIA is involved...

You see this tid bit?...Russia is offering to play the peacemaker between the North Koreans and US, like in USA...really?...wonder what the angle is there?...there must be a price of something...has to be...

I have decided to give up on bourbon...just as soon as all of my 9 bottles of the hooch are empty...could be around June, I suppose...now THIS is a resolution...er, a revolution...

You ever wonder why some people always smile?...what have they got that we don't?...what are they thinking about that we aren't?...or is it, they aren't thinking at all?...I'm confused...

Well now...Santa Anita has it's opening day...and HDCP Andy and I are hitting the off track...hey hey...now I AM SMILING!...

Have a great day, after...




Comments

Popular Posts