Panic Time

So, ya'll have 5 days til Christmas...PANIC TIME!...have you got all your presents?...wrapped?...you see, that's me problem...I could be the worst wrapper in the history of the gift thinger...when I am done, it appears a 5 yr old may have done it...I keep thinking a wrap ferry will show up to do it...

This, my good friends, will be a brief entry...yup, an early tee time awaits...so, here goes in rapid fire...

The Congressional sorts are gonna pass that bloody tax bill...have enough of the the crossover Demos to get 'er done...I have NO idea if it is good or bad...

Lane Kiffin, HC of the Florida Tribune Somebodies...beat all of Akron yesterday in a bowl game...get this...as his HOME field...the HC of the Zips (really) was the bloke who used to be at Auburn...one of them Bowden boys...odd, just odd...

It's always nice to see the King get beat...as the Bucks held on to take it to the Cavs...NBA...just in case...

The kids made it back to SB...man, that whole area dodged a humongous hit...thanks to the unbelievable fire departments throughout this state...who battled this Thomas Fire...a monster...

I just can't get myself to watch the Voice...the talent is thin, my good readers...did Blake's kid win again?...

Survivor...I keep telling you this...the production of this show is top shelf...the vet is hanging on...and makes the episodes so fun...

Madam Secretary...see above...no better series than this...is she gonna relent, and run for Prez?...hmmm, does she have any email things in her past?...I mean, c'mon...

Rumor mill...the 1B Hosmer is down to 2 possibles...ah hem, the Padres are one....really?...

That's it for this morning...get your last minute shopping done...get 'em wrapped...

And...how about the Horse hitting a straight iron today...

Comments

Popular Posts