Merry Christmas

Man, we have loads to be thankful for...don't we all?...the kids have escaped what could have been devastating...the Thomas Fire...now ranked as the biggest fire in the state's history...imagine having to start over from the ground up...well, we are celebrating the goodness...

Sometime today I have to pop in the turkey in the oven...is there not a gazillion methods of success for this?...I'm gonna try it at 325* for approximately 3 hours...we only have the two sides of the breast...no legs and wings (and necks and beaks, inside joke) to cook up...I dunno...any hints I should be using?...please share...I am a rookie at this...

Not often I get surprised...I did yesterday...as my son and I went out golfing...for you PNWers you will lurve this...we were on a FROST delay...so went over and hit some balls to pass the time...away...got back to my golf bag...and took out a wedge and a 7 iron to swing...and Cris said, 'hey, hit this one, too'...he had snuck in an M-2 Driver...!!!...best gift and best son EVER!...yes, I do hit it further than me old, mashed up, dilapidated previous 1 wood...ha ha...

So...my college bowl picks...now at 10-4...this is a good thing...but 2 of my losses, are the teams that I write about and follow the most...them Ducks and Aztecs...go figure...I had them as sure bets...which, my good friends, is a an absolute joke in itself...just one game today...Houston and Fresno St...not sure why, but I have the Bulldogs...I think this was an eenie, meenie, miney mo thinger...

The culprit of the 'brooch gate?'...the Princess Michael of Kent...the Queen's cousin...yup, she has since apologized for her lack of good judgment...but, hear me out kids...she has feelings that are real...I'd like to be at their Royal Christmas Party for the confrontation...er, is that coronation?...ah yes, the benefits of the Brits tax dollars...wait, is that pounds?...not sure...

14 straight wins...got that?...the streak that the PDX Blazers have on the LaLa Lakers...really?...continued last eve, even without Dame Lillard...hmmm, go figure...I like the improved play of the Lake Show...but something is still missing...

I bet...if you bet...on the Denver Nuggets...beating the Golden St Warriors in Alameda...last night...you are counting your cash right now...GS was like 3 fer 27 from the 3 ball line...yessiree bob, that'll do ya...

This is smelly...Steve Mnuchin...you know who he is?...the US Treasury Secretary...got a suspicious package sent to his house in Bel Air...wait, I thought he was working in the DC area?...anyway...turned out it was bag of horse manure....from some sorry bloke who called himself, the 'American people'...well, someone was upset about the tax plan that YOUR Congress passed...

Well, that's not in the spirit of the season, now, is it?...let's get passed these types of emotions...find the good things that are out there...

Listen kids...I hope you get the chance to enjoy your family and friends in the Christmas time...share the passion of the season...watch a good time 'Home Alone' flick, or something like that...laugh, and be jolly...listen to some Johnny Mathis stuff...

Merry Christmas...


Comments

Popular Posts