Changing Your Life Style?

As this year comes to a close, are you one of them peoples...that will seek out and attempt...the dreaded New Year RESOLUTIONS!?...hmmm, you know, the things that you should be doing...but are not...why does it have to be now?...can't you do these things, all the time?...in essence, you are Changing Your Life Style...so, it takes a change in the calendar year to prompt you?...maybe...

Eating more healthy...duh...aren't we always on this mission?...less fatty foods...more grains...more vegetables...organic, of course...less red meat...less sugar, but don't replace it with the substitute...fat free milk...spend countless hours reading the labels...assuming they are telling the truth...for goodness sakes, making your own food...thus, you know what's in it...but, c'mon...aren't we trying to do this all the time?...

Booze...OK now, we have hit the button...can't really talk seriously about this...'til after this eve...for those of you heathens, who are going out and getting wasted at a NY Party...but you read loads of studies, by those who do it for a living...that a shot of wine (that's what YOU take, right?) is good for you...in the long run...saw a buddy a bit back, that said he is off the sauce...of course, he smokes dope every night...oops, what am I missing?...doesn't that affect your lungs...and isn't that worse?...I dunno...

Exercise...mas...muy mas...duh...walk the course...in lieu of riding a cart...sure...maybe 50/50?...more of this is necessary, but I don't need a New Year to suggest I do so...maybe that the Club upped the price to $15 a round...bastards!...I dunno, I spend so much energy whacking at that ball, much more so than my fellow grinders...speaking of them...

Off the intended target of the day...there is this game in golf...always a game within a game...called 'Wolf'...where it is a best ball thinger...as one dude gets to choose another, if he wants...to play against the others...every hole this happens on a rotating basis...got it?...and me, myself, and I are much worse than my playing partners...it was the same back in Orygun (however, them blokes never game me strokes!...bastards!, see above)...this is the game of humility for moi...as I never, ever, get chosen as a partner...OK, like in the dreaded PE classes of old...pick teams, and Horse, you are the last one standing...yes...so I carry on and whack away...and marvel at the good players hitting these beautiful shots...and, oh yes, here's me $10 for the round...in Orygun, it was quarters...ha ha...but once in a while...just once in a while...the tables turn...ha ha...

I digress...

Read more...figure out what is really going on in the World...from those who are bright enough to tell you why...hey, that limits the numbers for sure...history...think about this...yesterday is history...I am fascinated about the last century...you know, the one that we just lived thru...the REAL story...of course, I dig the novels, too...those who can capture your brain...and make you want more...how many of you still read?...I bet it's in the 15% range...and that may be high...

Hmmm, you see?...I'm doing what I like...and could be better...but...it doesn't take a NY to change me up....

Dem sporting things...

Drats to the bowls...I missed all 4 yesterday...and sink back into the pack, I am sure...talk about streaks!...oh well...

Steph Curry returned last eve...and HOW!...hit 10 3 balls and scored 38...in a score fest over Memphis...he is something...good...BTW, he is the 1st guy chosen...

Hit a race at Santa Anita for the sole reason that is had Bourbon in it's name...ha ha...not really...but...it paid mucho dinero...and I have a solid pile of cash in my TVG account...money in the bank...well, not really...Strider's in the works for next week...in the New Year...

Not sports...but what is going in Iran?...lots of commotion about uprisings...by the people over the government...truly, the entire area is beget with issues...listen kids...keep your eyes and ears open on this...their government is trying to suppress the social networking to keep the info...inside...

Let's be clear here...the issues of the day are...getting a new Blu-ray player, or fixing what we got...fear it's the former...as our sound guy shows us the ropes...head on down to Callaway to get our wine shipment (see alcohol issues above)...and turn on the pixels to watch the ball drop in NYC at Times Square...more importantly, whether or not...Mariah Carey lip-syncs her song...and is on key...

My name on the golf card as written...Clavin...

And that's the way it is...on this last day of '17...12/31/17...

Happiest of New Years...my Horsites...

Comments

Popular Posts