Monday Monday

                                                              So good to me
                                                    It was all I hoped it would be...

Morning, ya'll...the Horse is under the weather...sore throat, coughing, head ache, and general malaise...so I bowed out of me golf...you KNOW I must be a hurtin'...anyway, I can still think and talk...and here we go...

The New England Patriots are a near perfect machine in the NFL...showing off their wares to the natty crowd of NBC onlookers last eve...lambasting the once proud, Broncos of Denver...who stumbled, bumbled, and teetered all over their own yard...and at the tender age of 40, Tom Brady, is still THE BEST IN THE BIZ!...hard to imagine some team beating them....their preparation is undeniable...

My fantasy team had a huge day...go figure and swept my son's team...the battle of the S...my GM picked up a QB off the waiver wire...and he will be my number one dude from here on out...the Ram's Goff...this team, the LA Rams, are a force to be reckoned with...isn't there another team in LA?....ha ha ha...

Carrie Underwood...fell on her property in Nashville...and broke her wrist and suffered other injuries...she announced that she will be fine...but here is why I am writing this...the comments that are allowed in connection with this...were absolutely horrid...hoping she would die, was the most extreme...I would say at least 80% were pure negative...I'm thinking that this web net has it's flaws....
some freedom of speech is horrid...

Facial hair...what?...there are some baseball franchises that ban it on their players...a form of conformity I suppose...hmmm...you have some 20 and 30 year old dudes...who make up your team...and they can't have a whisker showing...do as I say, as I pay your salary...if you wanna be a Yankee, you have to toe the line...garbage...

Joe Biden...now on a book tour to promote his latest...on his son who died...giving hope to others...touching...and, I think back to when he should have announced that he would run for Prez...I think that the DNC told him, that they had their candy woman...dang...maybe in 2020?...

Just when my computer is running really well...on comes a new and better operating system from Apple...gosh...can't they leave it alone?...now, I must debate as to whether or not to download the bloody thing...you got it...I will...hope there are no snags in it...

Any of you order the iPhone X?...or, do you have it?...real interested in whether I should get one...or sit on my 7...

We have been searching for a 'go to' restaurant, er, maybe, like a diner...for some time now...geez, thinking about it...for over 10 years...ha ha...slow process, apparently...finally got one...Hob Nob on 1st...terrific menu, pricing, service...the only prob, can be the parking...nothing is perfect, except the Pats...

Been wondering...how do you feel about the Pro athletes kneeling when the National Anthem is sung, or played?...is the reasoning lost in translation?...or not?...

Is it just me...or do we have something on Prez T every single day?...can't remember this in other regimes...maybe I am just witnessing it, due to the polarizing effect he has on the masses...and on the rags, newsies and the web net...

Finally...just have to say...that the Mamas and Papas were a great, feel good, group...on this...Monday Monday...


Comments

Popular Posts