Dang

Just when the sun seemed a bit brighter...the air just near perfect...and a round of golf imminent...the unthinkable...I got hit with a virus, or a food reaction...something...and let's just say, that by the afternoon, I was in the Dr's office...getting checked out...high temp, and all the awful stuff you can imagine...I'm gonna tell you this...we have the BEST Doctor ever...she (actually Dr Shi) had to see me right away...and I'm on the rebound this am...I am a very bad sickee...and Marsh was a great nurse...we move on...

Are you like me on this?...Prince whatever got himself a gal to marry...like for England...and it is the talk of the airwaves...this royal family crap is just that...now, if I were a Great Britainer, I may feel differently...but, thinking that my tax dollar goes to them to live...something about that doesn't sink in...EVERY single news source has it as number ONE...oh well...

Hmmm, I survived Cyber Monday...actually I didn't even turn on my computer...thus, I missed all the sales...we have decided to buy our own gifts, rather than guess what the other wants...not sure what I want...as I have everything a guy needs...maybe the new iPhone X...but, it seems like I just got the 7+...ah, the Xmas spirit...

Pro hoops...we have the Clip Joint on for all their games...you know, they were once based here in San Diego...them moved to LaLa...hmmm, sound familiar, Bolts?...anyway...they are on a downward spiral...traded away the heart of the team to Houston...CPIII...and are using Blake Griffin as their go to guy...and it's a mess...the O stops when he gets the ball...and well, he's not good enough to do it...look for the coach (Doc Rivers) to get the axe at mid season...Carnac here...

The coaching carousel in D-1 Football...got very random in Tennessee...SEC, you know, where most pundits feel that that league is the best in the game...named the DC out of Ohio St...then backed off...cuz, he was in the Penn St program a decade back...when another Asst Coach was dinged for sexual stuff, little boys...how does he get tagged for that?...talk about a mess...and unfair...their loss...

Staying in collegiate football...the list of the bowl participants will be released soon...my interest is where SDSU and UO get their games...and the dates...if close, we may go....oops, I may have to run this by the nurse, first...well, this could be my Xmas present...

Prez T and the Navajo WWII veterans...not a good mix...listen, he is not the best at ad-libbing...well, he is the worst...somebody has to advise him...somebody...

I'm sure you saw where one of the old 'Glee' gals...wait, not OLD...but she was accused of battery against her husband...what?...man, I did like that show...I rarely missed it...

The Memphis Grizzlies fired their coach...David Fizdale...and the backlash was immediate...as many of his former players...like when he was an assistant throughout the league...are up in arms...he was thought of quite highly...King James was one...hey, it's nasty biz, that the very rich play...and I am talking the owners...

Amazon boasted that they sold millions of the Alexa devices...yesterday...something like that...this is the thinger, that you touch and then ask something, it'll tell ya...you have one of these?...

Well...I can't believe how much better I feel today...hey YOU! feel good and enjoy the fact that you are healthy, wealthy and wise...hmmm, at least healthy...

Comments

Popular Posts