Clearer Picture

Geez, I spent a whole day watching them football games...a wide range of 'em...and the elite field of 4 is becoming a tad bit clearer...I'm one of those, who think that it should be an 8 team tournament...which would include 4 of the audacious 'bowl games'...and then, rotate the sites for the semis and final game....well now, that would be too easy...and in reality keep all 50 or so bowls alive and breathing...a joke in itself...

The top of the list...is the shellacking that Miami laid on your Notre Dame Irish...kind of a surprise to moi...I thought it to be a close one...next, was Auburn totally knocking off the present day numero uno, Georgia...who looked far from the best in the country...yesterday...far from it...'Bama kept rolling, as did Wisconsin...Clemson kept pace...as did Ohio St...yup, Penn St, too...looks like the south and the Big 14...right?...and, of course, Oklahoma...maybe, it's not that clear after all...

One other undefeated team in the country....I believe there are 4 left...UCF...yup, out of Flor-eye-dah...has the hot commodity in the coaching ranks...the former OC of the mighty Ducks of Oregon, Scott Frost...who has been mentioned EVERYWHERE as the new coach to be...hmmm, I think he may be the new Cornhusker...

Tickled to gander at the Army...who beat Duke and are sporting but 2 losses on the season, and ended up undefeated at home....good time story for the triple option team...the continued demise of Nebraska...Mike Riley's days are numbered...got mauled by Minnesota...like 54-21 or so...in the wild wild west...WSU won out at Utah and that Apple Bowl will be a doozy....and finally...Oregon St got thumped yet again...in 'Zona...and the interim coach, who will be short lived, complained to the press that his defensive coaches weren't doing their job...give me and them, a break...

Money money money...just wonder how and why these collegiate teams spend so much of it to travel out of the country to play some games...like to China...or Germany...and on and on...talking hoops...and the 'shoplifting gate' that these UCLA blokes got busted for in China...geez, they may get up to 5 years in jail....wonder if the coaches reminded them prior to going, that they are on display...and are to be on their best behavior?...

Huge game in the fantasy football world...well, in our league...as my team takes on my son's...the first time, I won by like .4....right...and now...since Aaron Rogers went down, I am but a shell of the power house I was then...ah ha, just like the Packers, are, too...hmmm, I guess it's not such a huge game after all...I am a big underdog...booooooooo....

Huli Huli chicken...it was great, kids...and if you are interested, give me a shout out and I'll give you the recipe...believe me, it's worth the time and you'll be clucking with the best of them...soon...

Hey, why not have just a grand Sunday?...get out and enjoy the sun...

Comments

Popular Posts