Breeder's Cup

Its that time of the year...where the fastest horses in the world meet...for the coveted Breeder's Cup Award...hmmm, and listen, they get treated royally...of course, the owners do, too...smirk...as do the trainers...these magnificent animals show their prowess...and, this time it happens down here in Del Mar...to say, the Horse is excited, is the understatement of the...well, you know...

So...I handicapped the first 5 races today...and of the entire 5, I only eliminated 2 hosses...that could win...as I only bet winners...well, try to find the winners, and not those who may come in 2nd or 3rd...as part of the exotics...!...to say that it is very hard to do this, is right on...used to be, I would wager on trifectas...not in this world...figure if I can hit a couple of races, I should cash...yea, depends on how much I put on 'em...BTW, the 2nd BC race today has an Ireland shipper, named Marsha...really...guess what I am betting on?...

We are going with Hdcp Andy and his wife Carly, albeit at diff times...as we (the boys + his long standing buddy from Denver) go early...and the gals catch an Uber and arrive fashionably late...hey, I have to find a winning hunch and go with it...not yet...so, I will scour the web net for some aide...
'and away they go'...

Other...

Your Cleveland Cavs...wallowing about...losers of 4 straight...upped their game against the Wiz last eve...as LeBron scored 57 points!...I gandered a bit at this...and if the refs, continue to turn their heads whenever he has the rock, he can do this all the time...the MJ effect...just saying...

This dude who got his trade from the Cavs...Kyrie Irving...to the Celts...boasted that he likes being on a team that has a cerebral head coach...in reference to his past HC of the Cavs...dirty trick...yea, Kyrie is the guy who said 'that the world ain't round, but flat'...of course, he was a one year wonder from Duke...isn't it hard to get into that U?...I guess not...or they stretch their requirements at times...duh...

Staying in the NBA...the Lake Show...has been playing a lot better than I thought...however, the Ball kid...can't shoot...but does the other stuff well...can defend and pass the ball...he is dead last in shooting percentage in the entire league...hmmm....

Football...the 1st BCS rankings came out last week...oh my, here we go again...they have Georgia over 'Bama for the top spot...and ND in 3rd...what am I watching that they aren't?...hey, Ohio St...Clemson...Wisconsin...are all better than the Irish...but you know...

The Ducks have a tuff outing up in Seattle...at the beginning of the week, were 26 1/2 point dawgs...now at 17...what?...don't know if I have ever seen such a dramatic drop...hey Vegas, what gives?...

Utah, fresh off a whupping by UO, did the same to them Bruins of UCLA...can you say 'see ya later, Coach Mora'?....in the offing, I am sure...

More classified files are let out on the JFK assassination...the latest has to do with MLK...the rumor was that the FBI Head, J Edgar Hoover, was out after him...digging up as much as possible...according to these files, it was a true assumption...there must be more...I am sure...

Well, I gotta get...mint juleps at 8:15...as we prepare for the day of days...

Gotta find me sport coat...

Comments

Popular Posts