BC Recap

This was just a full day of ...fun...as the best race horses in the world got at it...in the Breeder's Cup...this time at our own Del Mar...10 hours...really...and yes, the Horse cashed most of the time...really, again...returned with more than I started, so that's a huge plus...every race had so many that could win...it was a supreme challenge...

Of course,  a sold out affair...people dressed up...and the event was so well run...checkpoints everywhere...as we had special seats, I guess...in the Turf Club...lah tee dah...you can't speak to us...noses pointed upward...none of them huge lines to bet...as we were not with the common man...ha ha...I now know what you white people live like...just kidding...

Looking out at the infield...it was packed...and...I have never seen so many people still at the track for the last race...all in all, a super time had by all...oh yea...notice the weather?...it was supposed to be cloudy and cool...not!...mid 70's and fantastic!...

Other...

I'm just not that excited about the final 4 in D-1 football...cuz my guys are not involved...is that selfish?...suppose so...but, the Ohio St Buckeyes are out...losing hardily to Iowa...Notre Dame appears a sure bet...'Bama and Georgia for certain...and then, who?...pulling for the Dawgs...need a west coaster, right?...

SDSU mauled San Jose St...as the first liners barely played the 2nd half...yup, that bad...Army shut out the entire Air Force...continuing a great season...I don't think the Cadets had one yard in the air...UW eased past the Ducks, 38-3, and yes...covered...you know, that Apple Cup should be a doozy...USC woke up and beat Arizona...they are hard to figure out...and oh my, Mike Riley's Nebraska got beat again...hmmm...swan song...

Me make shift FF team trudges on today...somehow, I am still in first...not for long, er NFL...need a terrific game out of the Raiders...who are not the most dependable blokes...and no...I don't watch much of the games like when SD had one...

Hmmm, two power couples in Hawaii at the same time?...the Islands couldn't handle it...good that we departed before Prez T and Melania arrived....

Most all of my 11 sources refer to the SNL skits...I like the headline ones...but the rest is filler...much like the vinyls of the 60's...the hit song and then what the heck is the rest?...not good music (then) and not funny (now)...am I right or am I right?...

This Donna Brazile thing just won't quit...the Hilz Camp is firing back...she still has one?...please please give it up Ms Clinton...you've done enough...the hot statement, is that she wanted to replace her with VP Biden...dang...

I see from me amigos in Bend, Orygun, them Gahrs...that they have some snow!...so pretty and it's that time of the year...there...

Did you set your clocks back an hour?...gots to do it with all ours...me?...I wish we were on DLS all the time...

Many thanks to Hdcp Andy and Carly for setting up the day...here is the group photo...and yes, I have a man bag...you gots a problem with that?...








Comments

Popular Posts