I'm Back

The excursion to the north land is now over...unfortunately, not without landing a chest cold, fever and general malaise...slept 24 hours upon returning...egads...the head ache will not subside, dang it...probably take a few days for this to pass...well, enough about moi...

My host, the Snookie, was great...well, he had a back problem...but the stay itself, was...the reason for  the trip...the Duck game...was not...as UO was saddled with a 3rd string QB, a frosh...you can guess the results...going against a team that just beat the mighty Trojans of USC...the O was limited to just a portion of their offensive plays...too predictable...and easy pickings for the Coug D...this Duck team has to hang on, until they get their QB back...might be a winless one on the path...

In my non-stop dozing yesterday, I did see a bit of the horrendous match of the winless (see above) NFL blokes...the NY Giants and the LaLa Chargers...a win for the Chargers it was...I must continue to say this...but NY's Eli Manning appears to be scared to death out on the field...goes down like a tinker toy, and throws before any contact...seek out the armchair dude...your playing days are over...

You following any of these baseball playoffs?...I forget that they are on...let's see...the Bums are beating the DBacks...who else is playing?...

Hey, I'm sorry...but I gotta go...feeling like crap...and need to rest...maybe more tomorrow...

Comments

Popular Posts