Break Up The Blazers

What a start for the Trailblazers!...an unbelievable 48 point win...let me restate...FORTY-EIGHT!...with the starters on the bench in the 4th quarter...in Phoenix...hey, they were doing this in the pre season, too...maybe there is some carryover after all...cooking on all cylinders...hmmm, is that right?...nevertheless, it was fun to watch...and let's see where this goes...

The Hayward kid had surgery on his ankle and is done for the season for them Celtics...tough break...literally...hmmm, and they lost game number 2...too...will definitely be Kyrie and the gang...now...can't catch the Cavs like that...

Da Cubbies got game 4...another close one...in a game, that Mgr Joe got tossed belly aching about a blown call...he was 100% right...but...he was lost in an elimination game...not so smart, I thought at the time...still in Chi-town for game 5 today...the Bums have Kershaw going...which way is the wind blowing?...

The Yankees continue their come from behind play...wait, the home team has won all the games thus far...go back to Houston for game 6...it's a good match, I say...Verlander for the Astros next...geez, I have finished naming but one starter for each of the 2 games...I think they will win, I guess...

You reading the latest piece?...there are rumors abounding, that the Prez's wife has a body double...please...this is what we talk about?...

Are you one of them dudes who bets on the NFL?...listen, anyone can beat anyone...may be a safer bet to bet on red on a roulette table...

Just food for thought...nobody threatens the Horse...nobody...

Looking at the 10 day forecast for Maui...light rain in the offing...boo...we'll see...swimming in the rain?...lava flow in the rain?...snorkeling in the rain?...yes yes yes...

Oprah was on the Regis/Cathie Lee show yesterday...she seems like a great gal...not phony at all...was talking about a Santa Barbara festival...thing that the kids go to...the Fiesta?... is that the name?...

Bobby Flay and Scarlett Johannson?...something's a brewing...just in case you think I only write about sports...this is a dating column, too...

You see the Jimmy Kimmel bit as David Letterman guested?...not sure, but the beard on him, is not the most attractive thing...I could be wrong...I still think he is a funny bloke...

My last 3 items are all 'stars' stuff...see, I am very versatile...let's get into some politics...

The University of Florida is allowing a white supremacist to talk at the college...has to...and the U is getting ready for the ongoing struggle of the protestors...I don't get these things...the National Guard has been called in...geez...

The next 3 weeks are filled with things...Maui, the Breeder's Cup, and Bozos...man, that's a lot on the plate...

Time for some hairs to be cut...of course, I tell 'em 'short on the sides, long on top, and block the back'...and they give me the military cut...$12 bucks, please...

And this...one of my fav gifts for me birthday...a call from Orygun, and the callers sang 'happy birthday' to moi...my good friends the Crosses and Gahrs...I am still smiling over this...a cappella...

Be good to somebody today, would ya?!

Comments

Popular Posts